PDA

View Full Version : for Honor needs a "Hamish Bode" clone

DKDNZ
02-19-2017, 09:57 AM
After years with ubisoft we should all (kids and grown-up's) know by now that they always release unfinished projects. That's part of there business plan. And as a company with no faith in there product and no heart for games/gamer, this is the best way to do business. Take the minimum of many you need to build a game, hype it and sell as much as you can. If the community likes it - continue with the product/project. One of the best examples is theDevision. As long as we fall into that, they will continue with this strategy. Why should they change a running/winning system. SO PLEASE stop complaining. Its like complaining about crabs after fckng the cheapest h00ker. (Sorry for my bad words!)

BUT back to topic, what this game really needs is a man like Hamish Bode. I don't know if everyone knows him, but he is the one who saved theDivision. In my opinion he is the best community manager in the whole world. He seems to be a gamer with love for the game. Who understand the community and just has to suffer with the same problems like we do, while playing. He understands our complains but he also understands the needs of his company. He serve us with information, transparency and "tender loving care". People just have to get the feeling they are noticed. If not, the community became salty and for Honor will suffer. THE GAME NEED MORE LOVE to grow and became what it deserves. Like the community does!

theDivision needs 4 month to realize they need a good community manager. Please UBISOFT learn from that and just look out for a Hamish Bode clone RIGHT NOW.

for love. for the game. for honor. :)

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 10:36 AM
Hamish bide?

Thanks but no thanks. His video unboxing rhe sleeper agent edition made me puke. He might be a nice guy but praising the content of the box as "high quality" was infuriating after unpacking it at home.

He might be a nice guy to drink a beer with but I simply don't trust this guy anymore.

We don't need fancy state of the game videos - we need a community rep, who lists all the issues and bugs people are reporting and timetable, what is going to be fixed first. All we need are a few posts, that go beyond "could be your own error" and "disable all your router safeguards".

DKDNZ
03-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Just because i still think we really need a good community manager who builds more transperency!!

CandleInTheDark
03-28-2017, 06:18 PM
The whole could be your own error thing was why I stopped playing Destiny. It's complicated with me, I refuse to forward ports,especially when my xbox says I have open NAT to beginwith but Destiny insisted I had a strict NAT which always meant I was going to have some issues, PVE was ok, never a problem which given the maps were used by allplayers I would have thought there would be but PVP I had worse connection issues than most complain about in For Honor, but I dealt with it.

Until a patch.

The moment this patch was installed,I could not get into any game mode, pvp or pve at all. For 24 hours there was no word, for another 24 hours their only answer was you need to change your router settings, it took three or four days to put in a new patch rather than roll back the faulty one during all of which the official word was essentially it is your fault not ours. It turned out the patch chucked everyone out if the NAT types were not the same for all 6-12 players in a PVP and everyone in PVE which ofcoursemeant with my Destiny imposed strict NAT meant everyone in anything I tried. During which time I put in the Division which had been sat gathering dust the whole time, went back for the lacklustre Rise of Iron campaign which I completed in one sitting and uninstalled soon after.

FroZZenT
03-28-2017, 06:30 PM
After years with ubisoft we should all (kids and grown-up's) know by now that they always release unfinished projects. That's part of there business plan. And as a company with no faith in there product and no heart for games/gamer, this is the best way to do business. Take the minimum of many you need to build a game, hype it and sell as much as you can. If the community likes it - continue with the product/project. One of the best examples is theDevision. As long as we fall into that, they will continue with this strategy. Why should they change a running/winning system. SO PLEASE stop complaining. Its like complaining about crabs after fckng the cheapest h00ker. (Sorry for my bad words!)

BUT back to topic, what this game really needs is a man like Hamish Bode. I don't know if everyone knows him, but he is the one who saved theDivision. In my opinion he is the best community manager in the whole world. He seems to be a gamer with love for the game. Who understand the community and just has to suffer with the same problems like we do, while playing. He understands our complains but he also understands the needs of his company. He serve us with information, transparency and "tender loving care". People just have to get the feeling they are noticed. If not, the community became salty and for Honor will suffer. THE GAME NEED MORE LOVE to grow and became what it deserves. Like the community does!

theDivision needs 4 month to realize they need a good community manager. Please UBISOFT learn from that and just look out for a Hamish Bode clone RIGHT NOW.

for love. for the game. for honor. :)

Hamish bode didnt save the division, and the forum on division is just as bad as it is in the for honor forum, and dont say they fixed the division because it is over a year old and still have release bugs in it and they dont know **** about balance, the game is far from saved, most youtuber that played the game has left or looking for something new to play, so IT IS NOT SAVED AT ALL

And if ubisoft not doing something soon with for honor iam leaving this game aswell, and stopping buying ubisoft games