PDA

View Full Version : Zone B bug?

BaneOfTheLegions
02-19-2017, 07:24 AM
Don't know if anyone else has this issue, I've noticed it more recently then in Beta/Launch, but I haven't been getting credit for capping Zone B on the Score Board, but it does show the points and give the Renown for it.

At first I thought it was because maybe I had stepped out of the line killing mobs to push my soldiers across, but I've been making sure to step back once their mostly dead, and to stand near the center of the zone. I still did not receive credit, but sometimes I do?
The most current map I noticed it on was in the Samurai Map, Overwatch. But on Riverfort I did.

Anyone know if it's a user error on my part or just a glitch zone or what?

TheDoomKnight
02-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Don't know if anyone else has this issue, I've noticed it more recently then in Beta/Launch, but I haven't been getting credit for capping Zone B on the Score Board, but it does show the points and give the Renown for it.

At first I thought it was because maybe I had stepped out of the line killing mobs to push my soldiers across, but I've been making sure to step back once their mostly dead, and to stand near the center of the zone. I still did not receive credit, but sometimes I do?
The most current map I noticed it on was in the Samurai Map, Overwatch. But on Riverfort I did.

Anyone know if it's a user error on my part or just a glitch zone or what?

aside from an actually bug the only thing i know is that you have to have atleast one soldier over the zone line on the opponents side for it to be considered capped for some reason so if there are none actively on/over the line the zone is considered uncaptured even if the rest of it is filled with your soldiers