PDA

View Full Version : lag... P2p needs to go asap if you want to keep players

BarqqDogg
02-19-2017, 06:45 AM
There's lag enough to a point where my input isn't responsive enough, my character not making the moves I want it to.

This P2P needs to go.Enough said.

YuBiShiGouShi
02-19-2017, 06:50 AM
I would actually probably continue to play this game if they get rid of P2P. For now the game is just too trash for my taste due to its P2P netcode. There are just too many people that have garbage internet. I understand it's not their fault that they have trash internet as for some people it's all they have in their area. Although, so people are just too freaking lazy to research how to fix their NAT on their home routes and also think WiFi is the greatest thing ever.

ERROR1018
02-19-2017, 06:52 AM
I would actually probably continue to play this game if they get rid of P2P. For now the game is just too trash for my taste due to its P2P netcode. There are just too many people that have garbage internet. I understand it's not their fault that they have trash internet as for some people it's all they have in their area. Although, so people are just too freaking lazy to research how to fix their NAT on their home routes and also think WiFi is the greatest thing ever.

Thank you so much for getting it, at least.

These same people ****ed us in PD2, GTA5, The Division, Warframe, and a host of other P2P games...

With 45k users at peak at the moment I think dedicated servers are a pipe dream.