PDA

View Full Version : Max gear score...so, what now?

Andyfrom93
02-19-2017, 02:05 AM
I have a habit (sometimes to my detriment) of grinding quickly to max gear at launch and then getting bored of having nothing to do. So, when I maxed out my Peacekeeper at 108, I was excited to move on to another hero, but then I was just hit with depression of being a hero with awful stats again.

Am I missing something, or is this game just going to be a roller coaster of going from maxing one hero to starting over on the next? I love the gameplay, but man...I wish there was enough incentive to grind to rep 30 or someway to not kill myself grinding 17 more heroes (including the 6 later this year). Anyone else feel the same way? The path to 108 was stressful enough once.

Vordred
02-19-2017, 02:29 AM
surely playing the game should be the main enjoyment, plus gear doesn't matter all that much.

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 02:31 AM
surely playing the game should be the main enjoyment, plus gear doesn't matter all that much.

It does if you max it a specific way, such as a revenge mode attack build. You can 1/2 shot people.

Varicose_Veins
02-19-2017, 02:31 AM

This, plus, I suggest get involved with duelling and brawling. This is the ultimate challenge.

TurtlemiIk
02-19-2017, 02:32 AM
So you were enjoying the game but got bored when you maxed out your Peacekeeper? Why do you need incentive beyond "for fun" to enjoy yourself? Why are you grinding if you hate it so much?

If you love the gameplay, play. If it's depressing, don't play. I'm not sure what else to suggest - take a break? I love this game but would quickly get bored if I had to play so much that I was maxed out already.

jaka_lope
02-19-2017, 02:38 AM
seems like this thread is less about what to do next and more about you telling everyone you played a lot cuz maybe the game didn't give you a big enough pat on the back. "hey, everyone! look at me! i played a video game a lot!"

The_B0G_
02-19-2017, 02:40 AM
I have a habit (sometimes to my detriment) of grinding quickly to max gear at launch and then getting bored of having nothing to do. So, when I maxed out my Peacekeeper at 108, I was excited to move on to another hero, but then I was just hit with depression of being a hero with awful stats again.

Am I missing something, or is this game just going to be a roller coaster of going from maxing one hero to starting over on the next? I love the gameplay, but man...I wish there was enough incentive to grind to rep 30 or someway to not kill myself grinding 17 more heroes (including the 6 later this year). Anyone else feel the same way? The path to 108 was stressful enough once.

Go hang out with friends, bang your gf, call your parents, theres plenty left to do, life isn't over.

ShadowBandit39
02-19-2017, 02:41 AM
Yah no offense but that's not really the point of the game

TripSin.
02-19-2017, 03:10 AM
You need to get a life. I'm not joking here.

Immortal_Zeal
02-19-2017, 03:14 AM
Didn't think "gearscore syndrome" would affect this game.

AwokenGenius
02-19-2017, 03:33 PM
Stop playing with your main and get all the other characters provided, up to the level of your main. Scrap/salvage is shared amongst the factions.
Get breakables. Observables and complete the campaign on Realistic for some engravings, symbols and ornaments.

YappysDaBeast
02-19-2017, 03:34 PM
Been max gear score for 4 days. Just gotta keep playing and hear the whiny kids screaming NO LIFE in chat haha

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 03:37 PM
Been max gear score for 4 days. Just gotta keep playing and hear the whiny kids screaming NO LIFE in chat haha

Happened to me on the beta. Got to say it felt good.

Gnarxly
02-19-2017, 03:39 PM
You need to get a life. I'm not joking here.

qft

KD_Kanelbullen
02-19-2017, 03:53 PM

If leveling up and getting gear is all you get out if this game i suggest playing WoW or some other MMO. Seriously this game just might not be for you. This gaem is not about grinding loot.