PDA

View Full Version : Wish you luck

TravoltinoSK
02-19-2017, 01:30 AM
Thank you ubisoft for showing me a game i loved from the 1st sight and then you ****ed it up completely
Just had an amazing exprience with my fellow countryman .. we were able to consistently attack each other THROUGH guard :) GB was not working at all it was a dice roll
We laughed but I was left heartbroken and depressed, game requires split second decision and yet it is unable to consistently accpet that response

For people for whom it works, I envy you but also wish you good luck in your fights :) Iam crying as I pressed the unistall button but this game killed me inside a little - how the ubi ****ed it up .. but atleast now I know NEVER to touch anything from ubi EVER again

Bye it was nice to play with you those few games that it worked ...

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 01:33 AM
Thank you ubisoft for showing me a game i loved from the 1st sight and then you ****ed it up completely
Just had an amazing exprience with my fellow countryman .. we were able to consistently attack each other THROUGH guard :) GB was not working at all it was a dice roll
We laughed but I was left heartbroken and depressed, game requires split second decision and yet it is unable to consistently accpet that response

For people for whom it works, I envy you but also wish you good luck in your fights :) Iam crying as I pressed the unistall button but this game killed me inside a little - how the ubi ****ed it up .. but atleast now I know NEVER to touch anything from ubi EVER again

You can do light attacks to prevent GB. I thought everyone knew this?

AgentCelt
02-19-2017, 01:33 AM
take a deep breath. make yourself a cup of tea. realise its just a game... its just a game.

TravoltinoSK
02-19-2017, 01:41 AM
You can do light attacks to prevent GB. I thought everyone knew this?

I know it, what I said was that GB and CGB were a dice roll, agaisnt lvl 3 i can pull it off consistently 100% here we both felt it was cheap as **** not working and it was a dice roll (nobody was attackign during that)

But the biggest grip was that our attacks registered EVEN though they should have been blocked .. and when your oponent goes ''lol you had guard there wtf why did it kill you''(and not it wasnt last 1 dmg chip from heavy) and you have this 3 4 7 times a match ..and you net is working FINE you know for 100% the game is fundamentaly broken (P2P)

It was couple of times, but improving under these conditions atleast for me is impossible, i dont know what killed me so I cant improve (could have been me, could have been ubisoft - and its not like this happens once in 1000 attacks but couple of times during a single match )

CAR0.
02-19-2017, 02:53 AM

lol. The game just released a couple days ago and you are going to completely write it off because you've had a bad experience within the first week on launch?. I get the sense that you were getting your *** whooped in PvP so you stopped playing? Also Ubi responded to the GB being buggy and said they would fix it back to how it was in beta within the next patch. Dont be so salty. Pull up ur big boy panties and get back on the battlefield!

TravoltinoSK
02-19-2017, 11:30 AM
lol. The game just released a couple days ago and you are going to completely write it off because you've had a bad experience within the first week on launch?. I get the sense that you were getting your *** whooped in PvP so you stopped playing? Also Ubi responded to the GB being buggy and said they would fix it back to how it was in beta within the next patch. Dont be so salty. Pull up ur big boy panties and get back on the battlefield!

Either it seems you didnt read my post or you just dont get it

I will try it again - THE GAME CONSISTENTLY F UCKS UP - MEANING: you hit somebody through his/her guard (you attack top - guy gurads top - guy gets hit ANYWAY CUZ P2P SUCKS -> and this happens 2-5 times PER A SINGLE match (not entire 1v1 a S I N G L E match), so learning is kinda useless because if you KNOW you blocked left and you got hit anyway WHAT IS THE POINT of improving if the game is fundamentaly flawed?

If you NEVER experienced this AT ALL I f ucking envy you, but I get hit through blocks ALL TH ETIME and dont let me get started on parries :D .. wardens top light parry in beta i got 8/10 time consistently NOW i pull it off maybe 2/10 other times I just get hit with a top attack :) Game is amazing ubi f ucked it end of story

zwaggs33
02-19-2017, 11:57 AM
If it's end of story why are you even still here defending your position?

TravoltinoSK
02-19-2017, 12:03 PM
If it's end of story why are you even still here defending your position?

Maybe a bit of masochism staying on this forum, but I forgot to close the window and when I woke up today I saw some of the i-diotic resposnses caliming that its my fault game is not working

It made me mad because these people are the reason whi ubisoft and other shi t companies will get away with practises like this - unless they are DIRECTLY affected by the problems they ALWAYS are 100% sure its the guys fault ... it is really sad