PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting 0 gear after 12 lvl

Alagathe
02-19-2017, 01:03 AM
Hello, as the Title says it, i m didnt gain ONE piece of gear in 12 ****ing lvl, common...
I dont have champion status but not a piece man
Is it because i leave so many games with AI involved ? (like 3 ai, me vs 4 prestige 3... ?) or is this another ubi usual bug ******** ?

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 01:06 AM
Hello, as the Title says it, i m didnt gain ONE piece of gear in 12 ****ing lvl, common...
Is it because i leave so many games with AI involved ? (like 3 ai, me vs 4 prestige 3... ?) or is this another ubi usual bug ******** ?

Of course it is. You need to complete the game for drops.

Alagathe
02-19-2017, 01:21 AM
So i have to get those ****TY GAME where all i can do is wait for the ennemy to kill us because of the GREAAT matchmaking ******** :so again nice ubisoft

PKUSUB
02-19-2017, 01:30 AM

The drops are probably based off a percentage chance, so at the end of each match it is possible for you to get none. i honestly didnt get any piece of gear until i was much higher, the chances i believe increases as u lvl up. right now im a rep 1 lvl 14 and the drops have been pretty good. so just lvl up and be patient, or simply complete a couple daily orders to gain steel and buy those salvage crates man

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 01:31 AM
So i have to get those ****TY GAME where all i can do is wait for the ennemy to kill us because of the GREAAT matchmaking ******** :so again nice ubisoft

Well you are not going to be rewarded for leaving are you.

Alagathe
02-19-2017, 01:32 AM
i leave before the match begin when i see that i got 2 ai or 1 in my team with low lvl vs prestige 2-3... guess i have to suck it up for the ubi bs mm
and i have to complete those ****ing skirmish map i dont wanna play, so great.

Thx for your replies btw !