PDA

View Full Version : Why on earth would you make your emblem the Nazi flag!?

Zeolite XIII
02-19-2017, 12:42 AM
So yeah, "I mean really, who throws a shoe?" but that did just happen.

IlMerlo
02-19-2017, 12:45 AM
Hopefully Ubi responds to the "Offensive Emblem" report option.

AgentCelt
02-19-2017, 12:47 AM
ive seen a p3nis..... lol

Fuzzybutts
02-19-2017, 12:48 AM
ive seen a *****..... lol

I've been in games where all 8 players have some form of Phallic imagery on their emblem. Its glorious.

x LethalNoodle
02-19-2017, 12:50 AM
To trigger people and think theyre being funny.

Haniel_
02-19-2017, 12:50 AM
So yeah, "I mean really, who throws a shoe?" but that did just happen.

If it was an asian player, its important to keep in mind that before the Nazi's adopted the swastika if was a very very old symbol for good luck in eastern asia. Of course.. kind of impossible to not know what it has come to mean in the modern era, so I guess that's not much of an excuse.

Zeolite XIII
02-19-2017, 12:55 AM
If it was an asian player, its important to keep in mind that before the Nazi's adopted the swastika if was a very very old symbol for good luck in eastern asia. Of course.. kind of impossible to not know what it has come to mean in the modern era, so I guess that's not much of an excuse.

I mean i understand the history of that symbol which is part of the nazi flag but i mean this was a replication of the actual full flag not just the symbol.

Some people need attention however they can get it i guess?

DBLxxShotz
02-19-2017, 12:57 AM
I've been in games where all 8 players have some form of Phallic imagery on their emblem. Its glorious.

Thats how you know someone doesnt get laid much if at all.

The_B0G_
02-19-2017, 12:58 AM
Omggg drop this subject, this topic was already discussed and locked twice by the mods. If you see an offensive emblem... report the player for offensive emblem!! It's extremely easy.

DBLxxShotz
02-19-2017, 01:03 AM
Omggg drop this subject, this topic was already discussed and locked twice by the mods. If you see an offensive emblem... report the player for offensive emblem!! It's extremely easy.

If someone is offended by an emblem they need to go wipe their @ss and change their panties. I mean seriously? Im sure the op isnt jewish and doesnt know anyone who was a victim of the holocaust.

RatedChaotic
02-19-2017, 01:07 AM
Report it if its offensive to you and move on. Personnally if they want it they can have it. It just paints a red flag on them ....literally. lol

Consolers can actually have their accounts banned from their manufacturers for it. So they do it at their own risk.

The_B0G_
02-19-2017, 01:10 AM
If someone is offended by an emblem they need to go wipe their @ss and change their panties. I mean seriously? Im sure the op isnt jewish and doesnt know anyone who was a victim of the holocaust.

The only time I reported one, it was a pic of a d**k, and I only did it to annoy him because he killed me lol

IlMerlo
02-19-2017, 01:15 AM
Cultural appropriation: it doesn't matter what that symbol originally represented, it has been forever tainted by the actions of those that adopted it and those that still use it such.
Therefore it is an offensive imagery and has to be reported.

Moin-Ya
02-19-2017, 01:16 AM
Well its also the sun emblem in India..

RatedChaotic
02-19-2017, 01:22 AM
Also means The Four Winds or The Four Elements in Native American history.

UbiNoty
02-19-2017, 01:39 AM
Hi all, if you see any offensive or egregious emblems/behavior in game, you always can report them in game. Also, you can take a screenshot/video and submit it via ticket as, we are doing our utmost to be diligent about investigating and issuing the proper punishments for offenders.

ShadowBandit39
02-19-2017, 02:45 AM
Hi all, if you see any offensive or egregious emblems/behavior in game, you always can report them in game. Also, you can take a screenshot/video and submit it via ticket as, we are doing our utmost to be diligent about investigating and issuing the proper punishments for offenders.

that fact that ur game is broken with poor matching making, networking, and overal game mechanics....is pretty offensive, can I report that.

HeavyEchoV1
02-19-2017, 02:54 AM
I've seen 5 so far but only one was The Nazism one. The rest were from Buddhism. Remember to only report the Basterdised version because some players could just be getting there Japanese RP on.

Anyway the one guy who made it to try and offend got trolled by his team all game and just kept getting the guy killed to the point he RQ'd

Panzer_Cmndr
02-19-2017, 03:01 AM
So may issues with this game and people are looking to be offended.... I mean really? Point to the little doll where the bad image hurt you. People really need to get over this snowflake, safe space, safety pin garbage and toughen up a bit. (Fine, Im offended by the balance issues, connection issues, matchmaking issues and the damn Image Verification crap on each and every post!)

feuerundblut
02-19-2017, 03:04 AM
You should be careful in not mixing up the nazi swastika with the buddhist one. I have seen both in for honor and people should understand that buddhist swastika is everywhere here in asia and it's not at all offending. So be careful about what you report.

Here is a link to show the differences: https://www.flickr.com/photos/49337086@N07/4525274963

TheMalakith
02-19-2017, 05:06 AM
QQ more. What is it these days with people getting butthurt over an emblem. It's the least thing you can worry about imo.

Orisoll
02-19-2017, 05:50 AM
How do people have any fun when they're so sensitive? It's so nonsensical -- you're playing a game about butchering your fellow man, yet somehow a crudely drawn chode or swastika is too much to handle.

Zordrage
02-19-2017, 05:53 AM
QQ more. What is it these days with people getting butthurt over an emblem. It's the least thing you can worry about imo.

they live in the past too much....