PDA

View Full Version : Sick of people moaning in 4v4!

Mad-Tommo
02-18-2017, 11:46 PM
What part of War do some of the players NOT understand,in a Battle would you stand back and watch your friends be decapitated? Then because you stood back and Watched,the same Enemy then Kills another one of your friends? All i can say if that's you? then i don't want you as my friend!
If you don't like fighting 4v1,3v1,2v1 then go Duel, that's 1v1 by the way! Stop the moaning go Duel!
There's no greater feeling in this game than surviving 3v1and coming out on top, other than 4v1 which i cannot claim to have done :)
The game is called For Honor NOT With Honor there's a Difference look it up!
Its about Winning and War is about Winning & Living at all Costs!
Try it and See,some have! ask them.
Thanks for Reading my Rant.:mad:Tommo

King_Of_Sorrow_
02-19-2017, 12:21 AM
"OMG you didn't let me 1v1 in a 4v4 gamemode!!!! U have no honor!!!!"
I hate people like that tbh

Fuzzybutts
02-19-2017, 12:36 AM
'Honorable Combat' in 4v4 actually = being a garbage teammate.

TheKingolo
02-19-2017, 12:40 AM
and thats why theres 1 v 1 option, but ppl gonna moan if the die like noobs :) just keep killing them till they rage quit.

x LethalNoodle
02-19-2017, 12:47 AM
I will always start my 4v4 off with the intention of playing honorable. If I finish my duel, I will move to the next and stand just in their vision so the contestants know what I'm doing. The moment I get backraped by a person though I won't complain and will just forsake when I see them still engaged in a fight.

The thing is, often enough if people start slashing into an already existing melee they hit their friendlies and interrupt the heavy attack that could be the killing blow. That **** is more obnoxious than any ******** will ever be.

Edit: Talking about elimination. All is fair game in Dominion and Skirmish.

Zeolite XIII
02-19-2017, 12:50 AM
The fact that there is a post pinned in this subforum about a code of honor makes the problem worse. New players come to the forums for the first time, see a pinned post talking about refusing to fight with the advantage of numbers and never bother to read the 10+ pages of replies saying FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO THIS and wwe get the crap we have now. Thanks admins for pinning that post... real big help to the community.

x LethalNoodle
02-19-2017, 12:57 AM
Never read that post. I just come from a game called Chivalry Medieval Warfare where that sorta stuff was common practice. Hell you even bowed to eachother before engaging in the duel. Isn't it more fun for everyone involved to do 1v1's? Where is the fun in being on the receiving end where every round you end up dying to a 4v1?

Quinn1987
02-19-2017, 12:58 AM
The fact that there is a post pinned in this subforum about a code of honor makes the problem worse. New players come to the forums for the first time, see a pinned post talking about refusing to fight with the advantage of numbers and never bother to read the 10+ pages of replies saying FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO THIS and wwe get the crap we have now. Thanks admins for pinning that post... real big help to the community.

The bloke who wrote that pinned post, is 100% 40+ and still a virgin.