PDA

View Full Version : Most braindead/simple character?

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 11:31 PM
What do you guys think?

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 11:38 PM
Im voting for Orochi.

Godsplitter1991
02-18-2017, 11:39 PM
I think zero. You can mash buttons and win games and lose games but mastering a certain class takes time and effort.

Trustful_Whale
02-18-2017, 11:40 PM
Warden is the only correct answer.

TripSin.
02-18-2017, 11:41 PM
Probably orochi

DeLatv
02-18-2017, 11:51 PM
Warden.

Do a simple fake attack, zone, fake, top, top ,zone ,top zone, zone, top. You will win more than loose.

When u want to use your brain, use shoulder bash vortex. easy win.

lissMar
02-19-2017, 12:04 AM
Warden of course

Al3thia
02-19-2017, 12:04 AM
and by zone u mean?

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 12:06 AM
and by zone u mean?

The zone attack by pressing light and heavy together.

Kiiyor
02-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Shugoki gets my vote. Attack when they attack. Back up and wait for shininess. Repeat.

Play some baseball to mix it up. Back breaker. Done.

I'm not saying it in a derogatory way either - he's a great, simple character, good for newbies.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-19-2017, 12:23 AM
Warden or Orochi.

Its a toss up.

Both of them you could pick up and play well with NO effort or skill.

Fuzzybutts
02-19-2017, 12:27 AM
Orochi, and I've even been playing Orochi whenever I wan't to feel like a pitiful husk of a human being. I swear they get so much out of so little input imho. Probably the most obnoxious things to play versus as well due to their light attacks being able to hit before your guard reaches the proper spot 80% of the time if you have even a spot of latency.

At least with Shoguki theres lots of timing and careful planning involved if you intend to play them above low-tier. Warden is simplistic but has a high skillcap otherwise.

GreenRanger XI
02-19-2017, 12:36 AM
Warden or Orochi.

Its a toss up.

Both of them you could pick up and play well with NO effort or skill.

Wow I finally agree with you...

Brave_Thunder
02-19-2017, 12:38 AM
It's a toss up between the vanguards:
-Warden: is one of the easyest of the game,renowed top tier,rewards every bit of skill with enormous damage

-Raider:energy hungry for sure,but you can win games simply cause of ledges.No ledges in your map?Np,he can throw you on the other map's ledges.

Kensei:everybody says that orochi is too fast,does too much damage.Well,kensei has the same speed of orochi attacks with a lot more range,same annoyng side attacks and an unblockable that can be fainted into heavy side attack.

My final pick is warden,but those three are surely the easyest imo.

Fuzzybutts
02-19-2017, 12:40 AM
It's a toss up between the vanguards:
-Warden: is one of the easyest of the game,renowed top tier,rewards every bit of skill with enormous damage

-Raider:energy hungry for sure,but you can win games simply cause of ledges.No ledges in your map?Np,he can throw you on the other map's ledges.

Kensei:everybody says that orochi is too fast,does too much damage.Well,kensei has the same speed of orochi attacks with a lot more range,same annoyng side attacks and an unblockable that can be fainted into heavy side attack.

My final pick is warden,but those three are surely the easyest imo.

Kensei has to worry about the opponent being able to block due to the attacks not being fast enough that the p2p forgets that your blocking occasionally. They also have to work for their high damage unblockables/undodgable wherein orochi gets one directly after guard break with very little stamina being used and very little setup required other than getting a parry in.

Te_Wheke
02-19-2017, 12:42 AM
Orochi for beginners just spamming light attack.
Warden for intermediate spamming shoulder bash.

TheKingolo
02-19-2017, 12:44 AM
Raider was pretty easy to master and could 1v1 with almost anyone whos not mastered their class by pressing 2 buttons

GreenRanger XI
02-19-2017, 12:50 AM
I think I need to put this game down for a bit until changes happen, it's just not fun right now.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 12:55 AM
Warden?

Nah ... The shugoki is even more simple. He is uninterruptable most of the time (his lights are always) and you dont have to worry about complex combos. You deal very high damage and you can outlive most characters.

MrForz
02-19-2017, 12:59 AM
The definition of "skill" sure isn't what it used to be.

Zv1k0
02-19-2017, 01:09 AM
None. And guys who are saying Warden and Orochi are easiest to play and it takes no skill even for beginners you clearly dont know the basics of this game. You get beaten by beginner Orochi who is not even average and you clearly havent seen high level playstyle yet. Just saying...

Brave_Thunder
02-19-2017, 01:20 AM
Kensei has to worry about the opponent being able to block due to the attacks not being fast enough that the p2p forgets that your blocking occasionally. They also have to work for their high damage unblockables/undodgable wherein orochi gets one directly after guard break with very little stamina being used and very little setup required other than getting a parry in.

I can't talk for the p2p issue,since the game runs pretty smoothly to me unless someone has yelllow/red connection.

While orochi has a strong damage on gb,and can also spam it thanks to his speed,kensei can stun you with his gb and hit with his unblockable,guaranteed if you hit a wall.I can't help but I feel that range plays a crucial role in this game,more than speed:having better range than your opponent means that it's unlikely that he will punish you after a parry,you can dictate the fight if you maintain some distance and can poke relatively safe.The warden can't effectively do that(he has cc instead) but kensei feels natural played that way.