PDA

View Full Version : Valk Jav

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 10:41 PM
A valk just threw a javelin and 1 shot me at 75% health (Im a berzerker)

Immortal_Zeal
02-18-2017, 10:46 PM
75% hp on a zerker isn't alot.

LeeroyGearSolid
02-18-2017, 10:54 PM
cool story bro ;)

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 11:05 PM
Really... why are you trying to downplay an obviously overpowered skill...

Lufury
02-18-2017, 11:07 PM
Really... why are you trying to downplay an obviously overpowered skill...

as far as I know there is a Bomb skill (AOE) That will take atleast 100 hp. Not sure if he even 1 shots the 120 Hp Heros.

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 11:10 PM
as far as I know there is a Bomb skill (AOE) That will take atleast 100 hp. Not sure if he even 1 shots the 120 Hp Heros.

Difference is bomb and catapults have an aoe timer where you can avoid, the javelin has no such timer for avoidance,

Lufury
02-18-2017, 11:11 PM
Difference is bomb and catapults have an aoe timer where you can avoid, the javelin has no such timer for avoidance,

ofcourse you can Avoid that Javelin...

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 11:12 PM
ofcourse you can Avoid that Javelin...

And hows that?

Lufury
02-18-2017, 11:18 PM
And hows that?

Dash in the Right moment
Use a Pillar / Wall
Highground Lowground (Strairs)
alot of range requires player aiming and travel distance
Just Attack her?!

Take the 70% dmg and deal with an easy Valkyrie right after? She has the Hardest time to take the last Bar if you dont get Guardbroken :D

Alliries
02-18-2017, 11:18 PM
And hows that?

Its called dodge, now stop *****ing like a 12 year old school girl and go do your thing on berserker like A+light attack and spin around like a lunatic

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 11:32 PM
Dash in the Right moment
Use a Pillar / Wall
Highground Lowground (Strairs)
alot of range requires player aiming and travel distance
Just Attack her?!

Take the 70% dmg and deal with an easy Valkyrie right after? She has the Hardest time to take the last Bar if you dont get Guardbroken :D

Dash in the right moment? Source on that?
Use a Pillar / Wall in an open battleground?
Highground lowground (Stairs) "OMG here comes a valk let me run to the stairs"
Just attack her? Shes throwing a javelin so she's far away...

Your not really thinking this through, i'm complaining about the fact that a valk can take away 75% of your healthbar with an instant cast javelin. Get off my thread with your BS logic.

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 11:33 PM
Its called dodge, now stop *****ing like a 12 year old school girl and go do your thing on berserker like A+light attack and spin around like a lunatic

Show me a vid when you dodged it otherwise gtfo.

PssrDavis
02-18-2017, 11:34 PM
Show me a vid when you dodged it otherwise gtfo.

Lol you can dodge all of those projectile skills man. Sheesh Orochi has a aoe bomb that takes just as much HP and bleeds you out.
Now just because YOU cant dodge it doesn't me an it can't be dodge. I've done it before on the javelin, the crossbow, the lowbow, and the hatchet.

ForBoo
02-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Lol you can dodge all of those projectile skills man. Sheesh Orochi has a aoe bomb that takes just as much HP and bleeds you out.
Now just because YOU cant dodge it doesn't me an it can't be dodge. I've done it before on the javelin, the crossbow, the lowbow, and the hatchet.

Just talk

KSI_Iscyn
02-18-2017, 11:57 PM
So true, I play raider and I can dodge these feats.