PDA

View Full Version : Orochi guaranteed heavy after gaurdbreak, kinda cheap?

MidnightVanilla
02-18-2017, 09:59 PM
To my knowledge Orochi is the only character that gets a guaranteed heavy hit if he lands a gaurdbreak. This seems a little unfair to me as this makes for easy executions. I understand getting hit because u couldnt counter his gaurdbreak but to have your headchopped off for it? he can already land two gauranteed up attacks that do equal damage, why let him get the execute so easily? Hes probably the easies character to get executes with in the game and im pretty sure he has the highest pick rate because of this move. It just seems silly that you can block a heavy after a guard break from everyone but him and when he does it your forced to just sit there and take it. If there is actually a away to avoid this other then countering guard break let me know but the parry ant working over here.

Felis_Menari
02-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Orochi is not the only one. I thought all characters all got side heavies, but apparently the conqueror doesn't (figured this out practicing).

Deus-Vultt
02-18-2017, 10:06 PM
To my knowledge Orochi is the only character that gets a guaranteed heavy hit if he lands a gaurdbreak. This seems a little unfair to me as this makes for easy executions. I understand getting hit because u couldnt counter his gaurdbreak but to have your headchopped off for it? he can already land two gauranteed up attacks that do equal damage, why let him get the execute so easily? Hes probably the easies character to get executes with in the game and im pretty sure he has the highest pick rate because of this move. It just seems silly that you can block a heavy after a guard break from everyone but him and when he does it your forced to just sit there and take it. If there is actually a away to avoid this other then countering guard break let me know but the parry ant working over here.

Oroshi and PK are by far the easiest class to just spam 1-2 skills and get kills for ourragous damage. thats why everyone plays them. get used to it.

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 10:11 PM

Almost every character in the game can get a guaranteed heavy after a guardbreak. Warlord can get a high heavy, Warden can get a left heavy, same with Conqueror, Kensei can too, almost everyone has at least 1 heavy that will land.

Rump_Buffalo
02-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Yup most classes can do this and it really shouldn't be a thing. That much free damage is way too much. I'd be fine with lights hitting though

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-18-2017, 10:18 PM
Yup most classes can do this and it really shouldn't be a thing. That much free damage is way too much. I'd be fine with lights hitting though

It most certainly should be a thing. Right now GB is not working as intended and will be updated in the next patch. Once you can effectively counter GB again its your fault for being GBed. Just wait for the patch and the mechanic to be fixed before you say that a "free heavy" is unfair. Because its not a free heavy when you have a chance to counter.

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 10:20 PM
Oroshi and PK are by far the easiest class to just spam 1-2 skills and get kills for ourragous damage. thats why everyone plays them. get used to it.

This.

CrusadingNoble
02-18-2017, 10:36 PM
Almost every character in the game can get a guaranteed heavy after a guardbreak. Warlord can get a high heavy, Warden can get a left heavy, same with Conqueror, Kensei can too, almost everyone has at least 1 heavy that will land.

Warden can get either side heavy IIRC

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 10:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tvp5ca_FCw

This video is explaining who can do what after a gb.