PDA

View Full Version : A question About Faction War

CommanderFlynn
02-18-2017, 09:13 PM
It's a simple one, but one I've been pondering for a while...
Lately my faction choice has changed. I'm not going to say from what to what, but I will say it's mostly friends whom have influenced it.

So when would it be applicable to change my faction, and not get penalised for it? If I understand correctly, when it's Round 2 of a season I'd be allowed to and not get a penalty to the faction war rewards? Just looking for some clarification on the whole thing.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-18-2017, 09:16 PM
It's a simple one, but one I've been pondering for a while...
Lately my faction choice has changed. I'm not going to say from what to what, but I will say it's mostly friends whom have influenced it.

So when would it be applicable to change my faction, and not get penalised for it? If I understand correctly, when it's Round 2 of a season I'd be allowed to and not get a penalty to the faction war rewards? Just looking for some clarification on the whole thing.

From my understanding at any point of a faction change AFTER the first MAP UPDATE you will get penalized. I could be wrong, but having 2 weeks to change factions before getting penalized seems a bit too much.

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 09:21 PM
From my understanding at any point of a faction change AFTER the first MAP UPDATE you will get penalized. I could be wrong, but having 2 weeks to change factions before getting penalized seems a bit too much.

You are correct, you have until the end of the first round to change without being penalised.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-18-2017, 09:27 PM
You are correct, you have until the end of the first round to change without being penalised.

Can you be more specific ? Are you considering round 1 to be full 2 weeks, or round 1 being the first territory change?

CommanderFlynn
02-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Can you be more specific ? Are you considering round 1 to be full 2 weeks, or round 1 being the first territory change?

Well in the top corner yo got the Season, the Round and then 1 to 5 with 10 days remaining in round for example.
I'm considering a round being 1

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 09:32 PM

14 days, territory changes are turns.