PDA

View Full Version : Basic fight question to the pro players

LaHONDA
02-18-2017, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone

Id like to get some questions anwsered that i try hard to figure out.

- If someone is gased to the maximum, 0 stamina, whats the best thing to do to punish them and why cant he still roll away?

- If someone is sooooo damn close to the death on a bigger map and he runs away how to finish him? In the closed as open beta, i was running as soon as i had "the" reach i pressed light or heavy attack and i was kind of forward attacking and closing distance. Since the release im struggeling hard on this then my fighter does in the running an stationary attack, even im in free mode and not locked in.

- How to f*** can someone that spams and has 0 stamina still have frame advantage? I mean i block and immidiatly light attack but they still connecting first and interrupt my attack. Theres no chance they should connect first!

- If i play dominion or 4vs4 i execute 1-2 people and run around to get the next one. But then i notice they get rivived. Is there a bug/glitch? I dont think its ment to get rivived after execution.

Thanks for advices to yall.

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi everyone

Id like to get some questions anwsered that i try hard to figure out.

- If someone is gased to the maximum, 0 stamina, whats the best thing to do to punish them and why cant he still roll away?

- If someone is sooooo damn close to the death on a bigger map and he runs away how to finish him? In the closed as open beta, i was running as soon as i had "the" reach i pressed light or heavy attack and i was kind of forward attacking and closing distance. Since the release im struggeling hard on this then my fighter does in the running an stationary attack, even im in free mode and not locked in.

- How to f*** can someone that spams and has 0 stamina still have frame advantage? I mean i block and immidiatly light attack but they still connecting first and interrupt my attack. Theres no chance they should connect first!

Thanks for advices to yall.

If he is out of stamina, grab and throw him because he will fall, then you can get a free heavy, maybe a second if you change direction.

Running can be hard to deal with but if you have a character that you can thrust jump with just do that.

Not sure about this one as this is likely down to the characters that are being used.

*Not a pro just thought I would reply whilst I am waiting for dominion to start*

LaHONDA
02-18-2017, 09:05 PM
If pro or not, im happy for the advices so thanks a lot. The things with grab him is that many also roll away so no grab possible. Also if i throw him, im most of the time to far away so i have to lunge forward then heavy attack. I mostly play as orochi so not a big reach.

I hope the other mentioned points will be anwsered too . :)

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 09:08 PM
If pro or not, im happy for the advices so thanks a lot. The things with grab him is that many also roll away so no grab possible. Also if i throw him, im most of the time to far away so i have to lunge forward then heavy attack. I mostly play as orochi so not a big reach.

I hope the other mentioned points will be anwsered too . :)

Ah fair enough. You could try doing the move where you lean back and lunge forward to get the hit and then do the double attack above when he gets back up?

Not too sure, but someone much better than me will likely reply sooner or later.

Altair_Snake
02-19-2017, 07:49 AM
Hey, man.

1- As the guy above said. Also, I didn't know about switching sides making heavy combos faster. Nice to know.

2- I'm also quite clueless about this. As I main Shugoki, I don't stand much of a chance of chasing them. But when I use Berserker, that active ability for sprinting helps quite a bit. I pick it in Elimination, precisely to deal with runners. And the Zerk has some good attacks to catch runners, too.

3- It'd be great to get a video for it. I mean it as no insult. I would just like to learn about such set ups. Such a thing would surely surprise me, but I don't doubt your word. My guess is that perhaps the gassed attacks don't trigger a repel animation when they're blocked. If so, I guess that could be an issue. The frames can be pretty surprising in some cases. The tech'ing GBs actually leaves us at frame disadvantag, for instance.

4- The Warlord has a feat where he can revive himself. But I don't think it works if he is executed. I wonder if players left the match and bots spawned in their stead.

Sorry I took long to come here and reply.