PDA

View Full Version : Dominion, Dominion and Dominion

drdaniel95
02-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Why on earth are all the other game modes never picked. Getting forced in to Dominion one after another. The only thing ive played now for 2h straight. Trying to get that damn Elemination for the quests. BUt no :) Lol, isnt this game new and should flurish with players all over the place?

It's not boring. Just want something new :/

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 06:52 PM
Why on earth are all the other game modes never picked. Getting forced in to Dominion one after another. The only thing ive played now for 2h straight. Trying to get that damn Elemination for the quests. BUt no :) Lol, isnt this game new and should flurish with players all over the place?

So pick elimination then instead of doing, what I presume - quick-match.

Winfieldt
02-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Dominion is the most popular game mode because it has a feeling of war about it. 1v1 is most likely 2nd but I don't know that for a fact, I'm just making an assumption.

But don't worry, this game will die within 2months because of non-existent matchmaking and connectivity issues, not to mention the glaringly broken mechanic that is guardbreak.

This game doesn't cater to casuals in the least, which is what builds up the core of a games community whether the "elitist people" like it or not.

Most likely in 2 months time you'll see 5-10k people online at the most.

EDIT: It is sad because Ubisoft has a really good, unique thing going here with FH, my guess is other gaming companies will follow suit with similar ideas of their own.

Lufury
02-18-2017, 07:01 PM
Dominion is the most popular game mode because it has a feeling of war about it. 1v1 is most likely 2nd but I don't know that for a fact, I'm just making an assumption.

But don't worry, this game will die within 2months because of non-existent matchmaking and connectivity issues, not to mention the glaringly broken mechanic that is guardbreak.

This game doesn't cater to casuals in the least, which is what builds up the core of a games community whether the "elitist people" like it or not.

Most likely in 2 months time you'll see 5-10k people online at the most.

EDIT: It is sad because Ubisoft has a really good, unique thing going here with FH, my guess is other gaming companies will follow suit with similar ideas of their own.

first of all they allready said they are gonna make ranked mode. Second of all Dominion WONT be the mode nb. 1 it will be 1v1 and 2v2. For sure.

Winfieldt
02-18-2017, 07:05 PM
first of all they allready said they are gonna make ranked mode. Second of all Dominion WONT be the mode nb. 1 it will be 1v1 and 2v2. For sure.

Do you have the numbers to back this up?

Because I'm pretty certain I read the numbers in a thread somewhere before and Dominion was leading by a huge margin.

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 07:07 PM

Dominion is the most played, it even says it in the game...

Winfieldt
02-18-2017, 07:12 PM

Thought as much, also in his point of "ranked mode is coming".

Having a ranked mode doesn't mean that a "quicplay dominion" shouldn't have a matchmaking of some sorts.

Lufury
02-18-2017, 07:12 PM

doent mean it will be the main competitive mode. People are leveling up in Dominion..

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 07:18 PM
Yep, it always has the highest levels of activity by far.
Last night 1 vs 1 duels was on LOW ACTIVITY while Dominion was still on VERY HIGH ACTIVITY.
This was at 3am so maybe not representative of peak times, but you see where the people are clearly.

They are both like that for me now, and it is 6pm.