PDA

View Full Version : Broken match making

KSEActual
02-18-2017, 06:44 PM
There are other posts I'm sure but I'm too mad to look for them. I'm sick of being put into games against groups of kids and streamers who are prestige 3 and 4 with no lives and no obligations but this game. Maxed out gear score versus no prestige or prestige 1 is a waste of time. Im good with my room but when you have 108 gear score kids in groups its not worth the game and very frustrating.

Lufury
02-18-2017, 06:49 PM
matchmaking that goes for level would be very good right? no man wtf its just levels you can go and level up dominion against BOTS. cmon man dont cry

Hackfraysn
02-18-2017, 07:01 PM
matchmaking that goes for level would be very good right? no man wtf its just levels you can go and level up dominion against BOTS. cmon man dont cry

Not really helping, dude.

KSEActual definitely has a point. It's not too much to ask for a fair match and an enjoyable experience. Especially considering everything was okay in both betas. The current matchmaking sadly kinda reflects the horrible state of the game. Apparently nobody at Ubisoft seems to care though, so don't expect things to change. Either go through this excruciating experience of getting brutally raped game after game after game, practise vs bots until you can handle lvl 3 bots with ease, or just give up on the game altogether, like most of the playerbase (and my less experienced friends) will.

KSEActual
02-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Bot battles don't give the same experience, don't know if you noticed that. So these guys just have lots of time on their hands.

KSEActual
02-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Not really helping, dude.

KSEActual definitely has a point. It's not too much to ask for a fair match and an enjoyable experience. Especially considering everything was okay in both betas. The current matchmaking sadly kinda reflects the horrible state of the game. Apparently nobody at Ubisoft seems to care though, so don't expect things to change. Either go through this excruciating experience of getting brutally raped game after game after game, practise vs bots until you can handle lvl 3 bots with ease, or just give up on the game altogether, like most of the playerbase (and my less experienced friends) will.

I agree. I need a break from R6 but this game is brutal without good teammates. And I'm in a similar boat. Only 1 or 2 of my friends can actually play this game with skill. The rest get frustrated and quit.

The others can't stay in a game long enough to even want to keep the game due to server errors and disconnects. Very frustrating.

A better team chat is required for systems and a way to communicate in duel/brawls would be nice.

Nexuss94
02-18-2017, 09:54 PM
this game has world of tanks matchmaking its completly flawed either you stomp them or you get matched vs rep 5+ and get stomped its literally garbage atm >____________>

KSEActual
02-19-2017, 04:04 AM
@Nexus94

Good reference. I enjoyed the game but stopped playing it shortly later bc of that reason. Just wasn't fun to fight tanks with pebbles.

Volccis
02-19-2017, 04:23 AM
How we have come to this point where people dont even want to learn new tricks from others and learn the game mechanics. Many just wants a plate served for dinner and you join in to just eat the delicious reward you were not granted because you did absolutely nothing for it. I have played the game for about 25 hours (included open beta) and I feel I can compete nearly any player. Or not any player because haven't tried every hero yet. I have now about 57% victory ratio and about 1,3 K/D. A week ago I hadnt even tested the game. I have 95% of time only played 1v1 duels. Currently facing pretty much only reputation 1 players and still can win.

I dont get people sometimes. And yes, I was frustrated by good players when started to play this in tuesday. All the good players were there at the same level with me and owned me so hard. I however got over the frustration and practiced game mechanics. This doesnt need +100 hours to be good player. This seems to take fairly less time to master. Now my challenge is to understand what people think and counter their thoughts.

fariic
02-19-2017, 04:27 AM
Prestige means nothing, it's just bragging rights. The extra emblems and color patterns aren't helping anyone beat you.

My Kensei does less damage than anyone who starts out at level 1 with no rank.

I'm rank 3 and today I was out riding ATV's with my nephews, spent some time with my sister, brother in law, and nieces, and had a few beers with a friend.
You made an angry post on the forums, over a game, calling other people who have a bigger number than you no lifers. What's that make you?

Want to know a secret about how to level quick?
Be good and kill lots of other players to get more renown. From lvl 1 to rank 3 I have remained at the top of the scoreboard in basically every match. I have a KDA of 2.0, and I win more than 60% of every match. The rank and gear didn't get that, I got the rank and gear because of it.

The 108gs orochi that died to me tonight a half dozen times learned that gear doesn't give you a win; he never got a kill on me.