PDA

View Full Version : Keep dueling same good guys

dc5_k20
02-18-2017, 06:08 PM
Ok. I keep dueling the same guy and he keeps kicking my ***. U ever get that....doesnt the system know that there's something wrong

x LethalNoodle
02-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Learn from it, improve. Grow!

notorious879
02-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Thats called getting ur *** kicked..

Jokes aside he's better than you at the moment you write theese lines, but it doesnt means you won't beat him in the futur. Anyway for me as wardens, i learned how to counter the "classes" that ****ed me easy, and now i can compete with them..

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 06:13 PM
I bet he's Orochi. I find it absurd that every Orochi player just wins.

Per_Ole
02-18-2017, 06:15 PM
remember to go back to the world map and re-queue for duels to get a new opponent :) Good luck, have fun

dc5_k20
02-18-2017, 06:27 PM
I usually use warden. Then when I go on a losing streak I use orochi for the quick fake out and win

dc5_k20
02-18-2017, 06:36 PM
I bet he's Orochi. I find it absurd that every Orochi player just wins.

remember to go back to the world map and re-queue for duels to get a new opponent :) Good luck, have fun

That's what I do. Still get the same guy to waste me. Negative 30 win rate now

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 06:44 PM
That's what I do. Still get the same guy to waste me. Negative 30 win rate now

Duel is probably where the best players play anyways, don't beat yourself up.

J4NT5A
02-18-2017, 06:49 PM
Same happens in 4v4 modes... i get to play with and against the same guys over and over again.

PotatoLord47
02-18-2017, 07:48 PM
Tbh you gain the most when you face mighty opponent. You won't learn anything from a guy u rek in 5 seconds.
Personally I even do mutliple rematches if I get my *** kicked. Just to find a way to win. Am I a masochist? :(

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 07:53 PM
Tbh you gain the most when you face mighty opponent. You won't learn anything from a guy u rek in 5 seconds.
Personally I even do mutliple rematches if I get my *** kicked. Just to find a way to win. Am I a masochist? :(

I do the same.Granted if you just win hugging your shield/just side light spamming I'll gladly go on to someone who wants a real fight.But I had sometimes rematches for an hour against a warden,that's the great thing about duels.

PotatoLord47
02-18-2017, 07:58 PM
I do the same.Granted if you just win hugging your shield/just side light spamming I'll gladly go on to someone who wants a real fight.But I had sometimes rematches for an hour against a warden,that's the great thing about duels.

Maybe up to some duel w/ me someday then? But I have to warn you, I do not consider myself a good player... And main Orochi :(

Winfieldt
02-18-2017, 08:05 PM
Same happens in 4v4 modes... i get to play with and against the same guys over and over again.

There really isn't any matchmaking in this game to speak of, one of the reasons this game is gonna flop hard if they don't implement one fast.

TravoltinoSK
02-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Ok. I keep dueling the same guy and he keeps kicking my ***. U ever get that....doesnt the system know that there's something wrong

Dont worry about it much (and the idiots here who go esentaily git gud) matchmaking is broken, It not an issue of playing against a better player ITS AN ISSUE OF PLAYING AGAINST THE SAME PLAYER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.
I ask this question - all the people who go "Improve" How does the 30/0 player improve against a person who cant touch him? How fun it must be to play against a person who is obiously worse at the game? What knowledge you gain after that win?

That was a rethorical question the answer is NOTHING you get absolutely NOTHING from a roflstomp game, and If you still dont agree ask some if your friends if they play some comp online game like Dota - ask fo their leveled account and GO GET YOUR **** STOMPED - then come back to the forum and appologize for git gud behaviour :)