PDA

View Full Version : Have we gotten an ETA on when the new updates will be put into place?

SteewC70
02-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Title.

Dw4nex
02-18-2017, 05:12 PM
No ETA known atm

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Tbh, later, than sooner.

Even if I would like to have the old gb back now, it is better to collect and fix as many bugs as possible. Patching is not free on consoles.

Miadous
02-18-2017, 06:00 PM
The patch notes were not substantial. Looking at them, it doesn't seem like it would take long to rollout. They should really add more things to the patch if it's still going to be a while. It definitely wouldn't be hard finding more things they could do to improve the state of the game right now just by looking at community feedback.

Hackfraysn
02-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Title.

Soon™

Dehumanizer86
02-18-2017, 06:10 PM
I'm chomping at the bit too but Ubi are being cruel masters and taking their time.

Drekle
02-18-2017, 06:10 PM
I need this update like no other. Daily was complete 3 duels. So me, prestige 4 Valk, decides to just que up and lose quickly. Its becoming pointless to try. I'm really not enjoying this game, and I was in the beta when I played Conq, PK, and Nobushi.

Hackfraysn
02-18-2017, 06:18 PM
I need this update like no other.

As long as they don't fix their excruciatingly unjust matchmaking, it really doesn't bother. The game will be dead in a month because no new player wants to get raped by all the prestige 2-3+ tools, that you constantly get matched against as a fresh player. If the initial experience is bad, people will ditch the game and won't bother learning the combat system.

Drekle
02-18-2017, 06:22 PM
As long as they don't fix their excruciatingly unjust matchmaking, it really doesn't bother. The game will be dead in a month because no new player wants to get raped by all the prestige 2-3+ tools, that you constantly get matched against as a fresh player. If the initial experience is bad, people will ditch the game and won't bother learning the combat system.

This is true. When the player base dies out we will be playing something that we did not pay for. I feel like the game is bleeding players.

Ragnar---
02-18-2017, 06:28 PM
Latest Monday for PC I hope. The game is broken right now.

Hackfraysn
02-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Then there's the p2p elephant in the room, that just doesn't work properly. Guardbreak doesn't work, blocks are wonky and sometimes don't register, people are warping across the map when dodging. Controls feel like you're playing stuck in mud or something. The input lag is insane compared to beta. The game feels so painfully unresponsive and just overall horrible. This is a death sentence for any game that requires precise inputs and quick reaction time (which you don't get thanks to potato2potato infrastructure). And I didn't even got started on all the connection issues, bugs and crashes. Or how painful Uplay makes it to invite friends, how borked the whole client and grouping system is... Seriously, balancing is the least of their worries.

I was mega hyped for this game. I wanted it to succeed, since the whole genre mix and combat system is so ingenious. Sadly I don't think this game will last half a year if they don't get their stuff together RIGHT NOW. A shame this game got published by Ubisoft, really. I'll wait for somebody competent to pick up the idea and improve it so it's something actually playable and enjoyable. My best bet's on Blizzard, the only publisher with half a brain these days who still kinda makes games for gamers, not shareholders.

sayain720
02-18-2017, 07:54 PM
All they need to do is roll back to the build for CBT an OBT. For me atleast everything worked good except for the random disconnect and people with horrid connections. This is a gold mine of a game and Ubi is going to let it die before it gets rolling good. I really want to like this game,but the issues that present themselves right now make it to the point I would rather go play Chivalry.

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 08:42 PM
All they need to do is roll back to the build for CBT an OBT. For me atleast everything worked good except for the random disconnect and people with horrid connections. This is a gold mine of a game and Ubi is going to let it die before it gets rolling good. I really want to like this game,but the issues that present themselves right now make it to the point I would rather go play Chivalry.

Yeah. Parrying worked, countering gb worked way better (the timing window was a bit narrow), blocking was ok and the bots were better as well. The current bot-version does a lot of shady things and their attack speed is inhuman. I want to fight bots and not cylon clones ffs.