PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 04:42 PM
There seems to be a split opinion on whether or not "Honor" should apply to anything other than the 1v1 game modes, so how about we ask Ubi to add a mode where multiple people can join a single duel lobby? a sort of Winner Stays On type gamemode where you can spectate the fights until your turn? sort of like a traditional fighting game lobby?

Any thoughts?

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 04:49 PM
i suggested a tournament mode like 5 times, no one cares

For real? I like the idea, personally. Make it a Gladiatorial style arena where each competitor comes out one by one.

That's a real shame.

Rane256
02-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Totally agree. The ganking has gotten out of hand.

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 05:38 PM
I sent in feedback in October with a game type called arena where it's a team of 4 and you pick 1 player to start. So it's 1v1 with the other 6 people spectating. Winner stays on.

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 06:28 PM
Yea...and if 1 wins all rest of his team is bored as ****? GG. This will never be introduced :D And good. You should learn how to fight multiple opponents.

You don't need to play this mode, it's for those who don't want to risk 2v1s and the like. No need to be a ****** about it, just because you'd be bored, doesn't mean others would.

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 06:34 PM
Yea...and if 1 wins all rest of his team is bored as ****? GG. This will never be introduced :D And good. You should learn how to fight multiple opponents.

Maybe you should learn to kill enemyes in fair fights.

Funeragon
02-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Those people who are just ganking has no brain, u can't argue with them ^^

STAGGA22
02-18-2017, 06:54 PM
For real? I like the idea, personally. Make it a Gladiatorial style arena where each competitor comes out one by one.

That's a real shame.

I would also like to see an every man for himself battle. That would be crazy having a bunch of players hacking away at each other all at the same time.

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 07:09 PM
Fine fine. Go cry to Ubi that you want to play such mode. I am sure they will make it so you all can experience "Easy for Honor, no awarness required". Maybe they will remove envoiremental? And revenge? And Weapons, those hurt! They got blades. In the middle there will be nice round table with chess on it. And tea :D

You talk like you got 100% win rate in duels.Now it's "easy" to kill people and "hard" to cheese with ganks and ledges.Makes sense.

CAR0.
02-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Well I disagree, Theres a 1v1 duel mode in the game for a reason. If you want 'Honor' fight quit playing a 4v4 and go play 1v1? Im not going to watch my team mate get beat just for an 'honor fight'.

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 07:15 PM
No no. It is easy mode cause you dont have to worry about things like ganking. Surviving ganking is hard. Needs skill. Ganking is easy(well at least if you don't care about friendly dmg and revenge mode) but sure. By all means. Cry that you can't handle something and ask for easier mode.

I don't cry because I can't handle a gank,I simply run and watch those idiots try to catch me for 3 minutes.Pretty sad to do that to earn steel(quests)but...Yeah,is hard to run.

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Well I disagree, Theres a 1v1 duel mode in the game for a reason. If you want 'Honor' fight quit playing a 4v4 and go play 1v1? Im not going to watch my team mate get beat just for an 'honor fight'.

Again, you don't need to play the mode if you don't want to. If you don't want the mode to exist, maybe they could adjust the lobbies for the duels already in the game? Rather than just saying "no" perhaps we could have healthy discussion where if you don't like the idea, maybe provide an alternative?

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 07:30 PM
I would also like to see an every man for himself battle. That would be crazy having a bunch of players hacking away at each other all at the same time.

I also really like the idea of a Free-For-All type duel, where everyone is against everyone. Would be interesting to see.

Fuzzybutts
02-18-2017, 07:35 PM
'Honor' basically removes all the fun and all the variables from the game in both 1v1/2v2/4v4. Playing 'honorably' is just capping your skill in terms of proper use of the environmental hazards and learning how to play each map to its strengths with your current character.

Hell, if everyone was forced to play ''Honorably' certain classes in the game may as well be removed due to them being more specialized at displacement/throw abilities than others. Like hell, Raider is only viable at throwing newbies off of cliffs and has no other purpose aside from being a stamina deprived disappointment.

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 07:36 PM
'Honor' basically removes all the fun and all the variables from the game in both 1v1/2v2/4v4. Playing 'honorably' is just capping your skill in terms of proper use of the environmental hazards and learning how to play each map to its strengths with your current character.

Hell, if everyone was forced to play ''Honorably' certain classes in the game may as well be removed due to them being more specialized at displacement/throw abilities than others. Like hell, Raider is only viable at throwing newbies off of cliffs and has no other purpose aside from being a stamina deprived disappointment.

I already know this.
I'm suggesting a mode, similar to duel, without environmental hazards for those who want to play that way. You don't need to play this mode if you don't want to, nor should others be forced into 4v1s just because there's no mode they can enjoy. Duels are fun, but they get boring with only 2 people, imo, I'd like a winner-stays-on or tournament format.

CAR0.
02-18-2017, 08:01 PM
Again, you don't need to play the mode if you don't want to. If you don't want the mode to exist, maybe they could adjust the lobbies for the duels already in the game? Rather than just saying "no" perhaps we could have healthy discussion where if you don't like the idea, maybe provide an alternative?

I did provide an alternative and that is for people complaining about the issue, Ubi has provided an entire game mode for 1v1 duels where you can be as honourable as you like. Although in 4v4s you cant complain about being ganked because it is a team game. Not a 1v1.

Hogmin
02-18-2017, 08:09 PM
I did provide an alternative and that is for people complaining about the issue, Ubi has provided an entire game mode for 1v1 duels where you can be as honourable as you like. Although in 4v4s you cant complain about being ganked because it is a team game. Not a 1v1.

Your alternative is "quit complaining" when my post isn't about complaining, it's (in my opinion) a way the game could be improved for, what seems like, a good portion of the community. I'm not saying that any side complaining is correct, but this would provide a valid alternative. It's also something i think would improve 1v1s, as i've already said I find 1v1 over and over with the same opponent stale.

Bubbletopbullet
02-18-2017, 09:47 PM
I would also like to see this game mode.

AzureSky.
02-18-2017, 10:44 PM
There seems to be a split opinion on whether or not "Honor" should apply to anything other than the 1v1 game modes, so how about we ask Ubi to add a mode where multiple people can join a single duel lobby? a sort of Winner Stays On type gamemode where you can spectate the fights until your turn? sort of like a traditional fighting game lobby?

Any thoughts?

THIS, you have a like good sir.

Let the fight club begin!

Hogmin
02-19-2017, 01:07 AM
THIS, you have a like good sir.

Let the fight club begin!

Yes, exactly like a fight club from Dark Souls or something, I find 1v1s more enjoyable that way.