PDA

View Full Version : How do you report people?

T_Djinn_T
02-18-2017, 03:52 PM
So I ask because the way you report people currently is to after the game is over. Go to their name and hit report.

(I will not filter this, I'm hoping the forums auto filter will cover it)

After the match is over, before you get to the screen you can report people. They go off

***got ****** **** *** **** tard and many many other things. While MOST of them I don't care about at all. I would prefer to keep the racial slurs to a minimum.
More recent match was. You're a ****ing ****** ***got who deserves to die the most horrible death raped by the (I know this won't get filtered) and shot in the street.

However they just Alt+f4 before the score screen comes up so there is no way to report them.

My question is. For people like this who run away before they can be reported after doing something they're well aware is reportable. How do you report them?

T_Djinn_T
02-18-2017, 04:00 PM
then report them instantly. open the score screen and report..
now you have to decide whats more important to you, game time or reporting.

Can't report until the end game score screen.
And they quit out before the game finishes it's 20mins of showing you stuff you don't care about. So you can't report them with the score screen.

T_Djinn_T
02-18-2017, 04:09 PM
well. i can (PC) and i highly doubt that they removed that feature on console. So go into the menu, go to show scoreboard or whatever and try.

I'm actually in a match right now as I'm replying. And I can't report people.
But this doesn't resolve the issue of the people who do this AFTER the game is over. But BEFORE the score screen. Which is the issue I'm getting at.