PDA

View Full Version : Will ranked play be on p2p?

JuedBerros
02-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Pretty much as the title suggests, I'm hoping it's not because we've all had our experiences with the game changing lag and host advantage that comes with p2p.

T_Djinn_T
02-18-2017, 03:39 PM
Pretty much as the title suggests, I'm hoping it's not because we've all had our experiences with the game changing lag and host advantage that comes with p2p.

As long as it disables the UI and makes ranked "Realism" mode then I wouldn't mind it being on P2p

Hackfraysn
02-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Hope is the first step on the path to disappointment, you know? This will be potato2potato hence why nobody in the competitive scene will take this title seriously, not after all the p2p issues we've seen since release. I was willing to give Ubisoft the benefit of doubt and, well, I got screwed over. We all got.

Don't buy this game on the premise of hope. Take it as it is, or leave it. Ubisoft doesn't care and is too cheap to buy some proper servers. It's mind-boggling for anyone who's somewhat interested in competitive play given the potential of this game, but that's how it is.