PDA

View Full Version : asking 30 euro's for a skin package

Lactose_r3tard
02-18-2017, 02:13 PM
i normally don't mind for a game that u can buy cosmetics.
but most of the time that game would be free or under the 30 euro's like warframe or csgo..

first asking people to buy for 60 euro's that in my eyes it is worth 40 at max
then you have a season pass for 40 euro's..

and then make the grind so big that it will be really attractive for people to buy a package...

wel sorry but in my eyes this goes way to far

Fuzzybutts
02-18-2017, 02:29 PM
It'd be nice if the skins weren't just recolored decals and actual things they put effort into lol.The only major additions added are basically hood ornaments.

MeetYaMaster
02-18-2017, 02:43 PM
It can all be unlocked for free but some unique skins such as the campaign armors would be nice and worth it.

Galeplay
02-18-2017, 04:42 PM
It'd be nice if the skins weren't just recolored decals and actual things they put effort into lol.The only major additions added are basically hood ornaments.

Yeah, it was kinda turndown to discover that all those mythic etc skins are just some color variations. I honestly was expecting skins like in Heroes of the Storm (blizzard). Or something like most RPG's have where you can mix and match armors.

Lokeshusse
02-18-2017, 05:33 PM
And then no dedicated server costs = cash cow

Now don't get me wrong, i don't mind the peer-2-peer, it works just as well.

trikster77
02-18-2017, 05:47 PM
And then no dedicated server costs = cash cow

Now don't get me wrong, i don't mind the peer-2-peer, it works just as well.

Peer to Peer does not work just as well in fact this game has the worst inherent latency at around 120ms (inherent being two like machines on the same network) of most games that came out 2016-2017 like COD and Battlefield. Not only that but this game does not use a host it only uses a session host which means that all players in one match have a different ping which intern causes lots of problems(fighting two players at once when one is running 200ms and the other is 300ms makes a big difference in timing). Oh and in this game your IP is shown to all players at all times.

A dedicated server could not only help to lock in contestant pings but also could be loaded with lag prediction.

Lactose_r3tard
02-18-2017, 07:42 PM
i get that..
but i mean the grind to unlock those skins is more for a f2p title instead of a full priced triple A title