PDA

View Full Version : Cheats...srsly?

ast3lan
02-18-2017, 01:25 PM
Hi,

so question since this is one of my first MP games from Ubi since a long time.

Whats the Ubisoft policy or ... do they have one at all , regarding people cheating? Theres already insta guardbreak and block cheats running around and a player today nuked the connection from our team ( or so he said ) ,fact is we dropped one by one and the game was fudge.

I dont mind losing fights against good players, i do mind going into a fight with the feeling that some people are using cripple aid to get an advantage however.

Kylar.Z
02-18-2017, 01:32 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1581764-How-do-we-fight-cheaters-to-ensure-fair-gameplay-on-our-battlefields

ast3lan
02-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Pretty words on a forum solve nothing...4 games today and either the team was nuked or two of them where using stuff... this takes the fun out of the game.

r0u9hneck
02-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Hi,

so question since this is one of my first MP games from Ubi since a long time.

Whats the Ubisoft policy or ... do they have one at all , regarding people cheating? Theres already insta guardbreak and block cheats running around and a player today nuked the connection from our team ( or so he said ) ,fact is we dropped one by one and the game was fudge.

I dont mind losing fights against good players, i do mind going into a fight with the feeling that some people are using cripple aid to get an advantage however.

I'm not sure if I've ever encountered a cheater yet. Some people are just pretty good in parying, feinting and counter-guardbreaking, what makes it almost impossible for a duel to end in a natural way, without cheesing the enemy. But what I have encountered yet is, that people with poor connections seem to burst out attacks instantly. In fact that fast, that you don't even get a direction marker until the very last few ms. And you already see that it looks quite weird, because only the same portion of animation is playing.
That kills it for me the most. And I'm pretty sure it's related to the pnp-connections.

The_B0G_
02-18-2017, 04:32 PM
I'm guessing you guys are on PC?

Dw4nex
02-18-2017, 04:36 PM
People are calling out cheater for everything now since they knew there are cheats. I had multiple games today where my teammates called some1 a cheater and I was easily able to beat that person.

Just because some1 can block and parry pretty good doesnt mean he is a cheater. Most of the time they are just better players and the losing guy cant explain in his rage how he even lost so it must be a cheat/hack!

trikster77
02-18-2017, 04:42 PM
thats the problem with cheaters on PC games It causes a witch hunt. It is very hard to tell if a good cheater is really cheating with the way hacks work that can be very non obvious. On the other hand if a dude is flying through the air like super man well then yeah scream hacks.

Umngyr
02-18-2017, 04:47 PM
I've only run into one case of confirmed cheating personally, and the system shut down our match because of it and told me that the opponent was cheating. So obviously there is SOME sort of system in place, though as to its efficiency, i know not.

Sunde.5SFG
02-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Same here i'v never been against anyone whom i was sure to be cheating. Tho once i joined a match, and it was immediately shut down by Easy Anticheat. Because someone was hacking.

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 06:41 PM
There are cheaters in the game.

Most of them are the bots, who block you, without changing guard or feed you with combos, despite being out of stamina.