PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice!

Birdominus
02-18-2017, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone!
i've been playing this game every time i can and i'm really enjoing the time spent, the only problem is that for the moment i suck,
i've been playing the valkyrie most of the time and the peacekeeper as a second choice, i'm playing with keyboard for now, here my questions:
Is it worth playing the valkyrie until the next patch?
what's the biggest difference between controller and keyboard? which one is better? if there is one
what's the best way to train myself with this game? duel?
and if you have any other advice for me i'll gladly accept them ^^', i'm not even sure of my choice of heroes i'm still trying to find my place.

Quinn1987
02-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Use Orochi.. He's the easiest class to win with in pvp. Although, expect a nerf incoming.

Volccis
02-18-2017, 11:25 AM
Hi! Im also newbie, have played the game for about 20 hours. I also started with Valkyrie but found it too hard or just bad. If you arent experienced I wouldnt suggest to play Valkyrie. I then tried Shugoki and oh boy, its easy to play and very strong. Perhaps Shugoki is a bit too powerful atm, but I would say Shugoki is good hero for newbies at the moment.

I cant say an opinion about controller, but keyboard + mouse becomes much easier when you bind guard stances to W,A,D. So you block always to the direction you move. Its much easier to play with that way in my opinion. The game complains about binding keys like that but you can ignore the message, it will still let you bind them.

I guess dueling is best way to practice. The most important thing is to know how to interrupt guardbreak and then parry. After that dodging certain moves is also important. Then just try to counter opponent thoughts and dont be predictable :)

Birdominus
02-18-2017, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, i like how the valkyrie works and i think i'll stick with it after the future buff, for now i'll try other heroes too and i think i'll use mouse and keyboard for now, tried the controller but didn't like it that much.