PDA

View Full Version : Why is Deathmatch a coin flip between skirmish and elimination?!

EeziPeezi
02-18-2017, 09:57 AM
Hey guys, as the title says I want to know why we can't choose between elimination and skirmish matches for ourselves?!
It's just ruining not only the game experience, but also both modes and this is why:

If I want to play elimination only, maybe because I want to finish 3 quests, putting me into a skirmish is a waste of everyone's time. My time is limited, so I WILL DEFINETLY leave the skirmish and go into matchmaking again wasting my time and ruining the skirmish game for my team mates by leaving.
yesterday I spent 2 hours to complete 5 elimination matches, just because 90% of the time I was in loading screens and matchmaking queues. And yes, I have elimination mode favored, but I'm still being put into skirmishes, so this preferred mode setting is just garbage. This also applies the other way around of course for players who only want to play skirmishes.
People will not stop leaving the not-desired game modes and they will waste their time searching for the right one! THIS HAS TO BE FIXED!

For god's sake, Ubisoft, SEPERATE BOTH MODES!! what is wrong with you!? I don't care if I have to wait 2-3x that long to find a match, if I don't have to leave it anmyore.

If the players wish to switch to the other mode after their match they could still vote, so don't try to argue about mixing it up.

Party_Petra
02-18-2017, 10:07 AM
Hey,

i know your frustation. But at the beginning of the Matchmaking you can "prefer" Elimination. Just click the Option Button before you start the Matchmaking. You will than always get an Elimination Match. And after this match, you can click on "Map Vote" and choose a map with elimination Mode. I think there are always 2 Elimination Maps and one Skirmish. So. Just be careful.

EeziPeezi
02-18-2017, 10:13 AM
Hey,

i know your frustation. But at the beginning of the Matchmaking you can "prefer" Elimination. Just click the Option Button before you start the Matchmaking. You will than always get an Elimination Match. And after this match, you can click on "Map Vote" and choose a map with elimination Mode. I think there are always 2 Elimination Maps and one Skirmish. So. Just be careful.

thanks for trying to help, but did you even read my post?

"And yes, I have elimination mode favored, but I'm still being put into skirmishes, so this preferred mode setting is just garbage."

As I already said, I'm aware of that option to choose favorites, but it's still not working in my favor. the option description says "we will try to get you this game mode first", but we don't need that. we just need to choose seperately. easy fix for everyone

Blue-summers
02-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Hey,

The preferred mode option seems to do exactly squat. My preferred mode is Elimination, and while the matchmaker says it's searching for preferred mode it STILL puts me into skirmish matches ALL the ******* time.

EothK
02-18-2017, 02:44 PM
Gotta say this things I just never understand from developers.
Balance in characters, sure that's hard.

But why combine 2 modes into 1 matchmaking system. Just cause it's 4VS4 doesn't make them the same. Especially when orders are based on the factual modes. Complete 10 Elimination rounds and all you get is Skirmish is quit annoying.

Osirisxp77
02-18-2017, 03:07 PM
+1 please Ubisoft fix it

puzonyyx
02-18-2017, 03:12 PM
+1
We need separate modes like duel/brawl. I don't think it's so hard to do.