PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Shugoki?

Casper5632
02-18-2017, 08:30 AM
Recently I have noticed a HUGE surge in shugoki players. I play a lawbringer and considering the fact they seem to completely ignore all of my disables. Am I missing something or are they meant to be a hard counter to lawbringers? They completely ignore my pole toss, and guard breaks never interrupt their attacks, and on top of that half the time the parry timing is completely off from other classes making them impossible to parry as well.

CryFree410
02-18-2017, 08:37 AM
Slowest in game can't dodge attack has only 2 combos i don't get how you bums suck as bad as you do..... get good go practice get off the forums crying

Casper5632
02-18-2017, 08:44 AM
Why would you need to dodge when you can ignore interrupts and attack harder than the person hitting you? Also being able to instakill someone when you are low life is a bit insane.

Also you just said nothing solid except calling me a bum.

Allyrion8
02-18-2017, 10:41 AM
Recently I have noticed a HUGE surge in shugoki players. I play a lawbringer and considering the fact they seem to completely ignore all of my disables. Am I missing something or are they meant to be a hard counter to lawbringers? They completely ignore my pole toss, and guard breaks never interrupt their attacks, and on top of that half the time the parry timing is completely off from other classes making them impossible to parry as well.

I think Lawbringer does badly against Shugoki. He's almost as slow but will lose any trade off in damage. Shugoki's stance allows him to avoid disables so Lawbringer's tricks to make up the damage difference don't work either.

But I think this is just a bad match up. Shugoki has some bad match ups as well.
Basically a soft counter.

MyAxeYourFace
02-18-2017, 10:47 AM
mobility is the key , he is one of the most useless heros i have ever seen...

KuroFurukou
02-18-2017, 10:59 AM
mobility is the key , he is one of the most useless heros i have ever seen...

Considering how one single handely wiped out a team of 4 in front of my eyes in Elimination, I wouldn't say that. Hard to use? Yes. But useless? Hell no.

Kaijudub
02-18-2017, 11:08 AM
Break his uninteruptable stance and then light attack him.. I've tried toe to toeing with a few Shoguki's and it never ends well!