PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft- dropping the ball

iaPhiN
02-18-2017, 08:05 AM
Hey all, (incoming rant)

I hope Ubisoft isreading this, but it doesn't look like they are managing their forums well because there has already been some spam on the forums :(.

I want to address the elephant in the room. This game is a multiplayer game, specifically, online; where is the support for this community? What I mean is look at destiny, same deal, but bungie created so many tools on their forums to push clans/guilds. I realize this isn't an MMO, but the idea is for us to all play online. The fun factor of this game is significantly lacking due to the random players you are assigned to play with. I honestly don't understand why the devs are not pushing for this especially with the whole 3 faction system. This is beyond me.

I know there are other MAJOR ISSUES: P2P and matching appropriate levels, but seriously I feel the fundamental issue is, you created an amazing online game that is all about teamwork and strategy and you are barely supporting the creation of clans/guilds.

I honestly just don't get it. To me this is the most disappointing part of the game, I was in closed beta and thought for sure once this launched the devs would be all over this. I feel like they missed the biggest opportunity for this game to take off.

This had a chance to be an eSport...

I love this game but boy what a let down :(.

iaPhiN

KigreTheViking
02-18-2017, 01:46 PM
So its gonna fail as E-sport because there are no guild/faction settings?

Yeah i got mad too when i found out i couldnt build my own house on a mountain top in this game.