PDA

View Full Version : The Warrior's Code / Tekoro'Xe Jeellsa

Archo-Vax
02-18-2017, 04:52 AM
I recently came across a rather interesting post. A code of conduct in regards to the one's behavior in For Honor. And, well... I was inspired to go ahead and craft my own set of Codes which I will proceed to follow until the end of my days. If any of you reading are of a similar mindset, and would like to do the same: no one's stopping you.

And, thus, I present to you...

Tekoro'Xe Jeellsa

("Warrior's Code")

Qualities one should aspire to

1) Tenet One: Erdevu / Direct
When in a 2v2 match, you will face head-on and fight the enemy set in front of you. You will never ignore your ordained opponent, and sprint across the map in an attempt to fight your teammate's opponent. This tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own stupidity and lack of formality.

2) Tenet Two: Konevu / Patient
Should you find yourself in a 2v2 match, and you have just defeated your opponent, you will patiently wait for, either, your teammate to die at their opponent's hand, or for your teammate to end their opponent. You will never assist your teammate in dogging the last opponent standing. This applies to any similar situation, except in regards to A.I. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own cowardice, and your own lack of restraint or decorum.

3) Tenet Three: Vanevu / Diligent
The use of environmental hazards (this includes ladders), in order to win a fight, must be limited to quickly butchering an A.I opponent. Environmental hazards are to only be used against other players in the event of their health being significantly below your own, to the point that your victory is almost certainly assured. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own laziness and lack of confidence.

4) Tenet Four: Zosetevu / Stalwart
You will never prematurely leave a multiplayer match. A self-abortion from a match will only be justified if all of the opponents have been replaced by A.I, or if the opponent(s) are hacking the game. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own easily-frustrated, prone-to-give-up, and immature nature.

5) Tenet Five: Basevu / Ernest
When you encounter a player who is demonstrably equally/more skilled than you are, you will make every effort to, either, continue to fight them again and again with consecutive rematches, or invite them to multiple consecutive Duels. You will continue this cycle until your rival leaves the match, or you have beaten them at least three times. You must learn to be a glutton for punishment, and you must learn to seek challenges. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own lack of desire to improve.

6) Tenet Six: Xenavu / Pleasant
You will never go out of your own way to insult or demean your opponent(s) for any reason whatsoever. This counts for any form of communication. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own lack of sophistication or overall wisdom.

7) Tenet Seven: Rekovu / Fit
You will make every effort to acquire a willing, able, and amenable sparring partner. You will study the movesets of your main Hero. And you will train with your sparring partner at any reasonable opportunity. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own lack of dedication and willpower.

8) Tenet Eight: Lexevu / Just
You will never ambush a wounded or unaware opponent, you will never interrupt an opponent’s execution, and you will never revive your defeated teammate in order to gain an unfair edge while engaged by an opponent. In 2v2 or otherwise. Except in regards to A.I. This Tenet must never be violated under any circumstance. To do so will be an admittance of your own deceitfulness, greed, and lack of sportsmanship.

Reply and state whether this sounds good to you.

Ricochet3
02-18-2017, 05:27 AM
That's dumb.

Follow that if you want to lose and don't care about winning, or teamplay.

teksuo1
02-18-2017, 05:32 AM
trying to adhere to any code of honor will just make you frustrated as soon as someone doesn't stick to the same code. I tried to play with honor for a while but that ended really fast after a few 3v1s/cheap throws.

Playing with honor in this game is like being somewhat handicapped .

Rhamez
02-18-2017, 07:50 AM
This is going way to damn far now. Being a good sport is one thing, trying to make some sort of code 90% of people will never even see is another. Just play the game and don't be a ****. And when ranked comes out, expect people to never be sportsmanlike. So I would get prepared for it now.

Lufury
02-18-2017, 08:08 AM
there is a sticky code on the top side allready and is far better.