PDA

View Full Version : Gold edition, middle finger from ubisoft

Sallimar
02-18-2017, 04:49 AM
Idk why I got it. I can only blame myself, but really ubisoft? No steel, 30 days of champion status (which is cheaper to just buy), a couple of subpar skins and not even recruiting heros for free. This is the biggest middle finger I've ever gotten from a company. If you have microtransactions in the game, fine. But I payed an extra $40 for this? At least give me something. Season pass? What does that even mean? Not what it used too. Once again my own fault, but I will get back at them buy now avoiding steep, ghost recon, and the new assassins creed. I love this game, but wish it was a different company's game.

Squ1dF4ce
02-18-2017, 05:13 AM
Your gonna get back at them by playing other games in there catalog lol?

I guess it is technically a form of rebellion.

primusunit
02-18-2017, 06:06 AM
Idk why I got it. I can only blame myself, but really ubisoft? No steel, 30 days of champion status (which is cheaper to just buy), a couple of subpar skins and not even recruiting heros for free. This is the biggest middle finger I've ever gotten from a company. If you have microtransactions in the game, fine. But I payed an extra $40 for this? At least give me something. Season pass? What does that even mean? Not what it used too. Once again my own fault, but I will get back at them buy now avoiding steep, ghost recon, and the new assassins creed. I love this game, but wish it was a different company's game.

If you would´ve jsut read the content list of the gold edition you would´ve known what`s inside. You´re trying to blame your fault on Ubisoft. I bought the standard Edition since i knew every DLC would be free and the stuff in the other editions didn´t bother me. Who needs 7 Days exclusive access to new heroes? Nobody!

And the "DLC for Free" thing was clear month prior to Full Release.

The_B0G_
02-18-2017, 06:26 AM
I bought the default edition and spent 45 dollars on 6 months of champion :)

Tyler-Durdin
02-18-2017, 06:31 AM
Getting nothing or very little from a so called gold edition and a season pass is nothing new at all these things were designed to suck more money from the pockets of players.
Ive fallen for season passes before and its just a marketing exercise to make you pay for a game essentially twice.

IIII 47 IIII
02-18-2017, 06:40 AM
You knew exactly what you were getting. Everything included in the season pass was detailed. You said it yourself, you have ONLY yourself to blame. This thread is essentially you being a dunce and wanting to blame someone else for your shortcomings.