PDA

View Full Version : Attack tracking?

Moondyne_MC
02-18-2017, 04:06 AM
Hi guys, brand new to the forums so my apologies if this has been asked already.

I'm just trying to figure out whether certain attacks and guard breaks (guard breaks seem to be the worst offenders) are supposed to track through a dodge, or whether it's a bug/latency issue? I tend to dodge more than I block being an assassin, and have become rather frustrated facing GB spammers who can do a full 180 during the GB and still hit me through a dodge. Certain attacks seem to have this ability too, although I've not played enough to remember which ones.

So, is this an intended mechanic or an unfortunate issue on my part?

TournyMasterBot
02-18-2017, 04:22 AM
GB does in fact track through dodging. You can also counter guard break without looking at your opponent.

Moondyne_MC
02-18-2017, 04:26 AM
GB does in fact track through dodging. You can also counter guard break without looking at your opponent.

So it's working as intended then? It doesn't seem.. silly to you that a guard break can do a full 180 with no input from the player?

FabulousManStar
02-18-2017, 04:34 AM
Yeah its kinda dumb. Also another reason warden is the top dog right now, just cancel shoulder charge into gb, easy. Unless they have fast lights to stop the shoulder charge, either that or the gb is gonna land.