PDA

View Full Version : 1v3 and 1v4 ???

SuperMmeee
02-18-2017, 04:02 AM
This game is amazingly good balanced except the broken guardbreak which is getting fixed.

Also I love the community that insults you from every fight u win, if u hit them with attack ur noskill spammer, if u drop them ur ***** who cant fight without grief, if u just win with hero special move ur op broken trash. If they accidentally die to my teammate sword they cry I cant even 1v1. But last 2 days have been the best, to avoid hate I just try to find groups of 3-4 and kill them 1v3/4, then they say nothing and leave silently after game ends.

Have any nobushis faced issue with blocking conqueror heavy after shield bash? I always get stunlocked till death. Is our guard slower than others? Comparing animation on guardswitch, it seems to be alot slower than others.

Zordrage
02-18-2017, 04:06 AM
Is ridicilously easy. I can teamwipe full reputation 2+ team 85% of time. Not to mention all these newbs running around. Hardest part is to get them all to where I am so I just like to go to spawn and keep killing till their spawn timer matches.

git gud guys.

note: I still cant even counterguardbreak, but I can teamwipe lul

Also I love to wipe the floor with these item level 108 peacekeepers

peace out

edit: I still frequently lose 1v1 against lvl 1 bot.

Dat ego.....

The_B0G_
02-18-2017, 04:10 AM
I'm starting to be able to deal with 2v1 pretty easily, but 3v1 and 4v1 against good players... is anything but easy.

VinDieseII69
02-18-2017, 04:14 AM
you need to stop playing with low rank people and start playing with the big boys kid

SuperMmeee
02-18-2017, 04:19 AM
you need to stop playing with low rank people and start playing with the big boys kid

What is big boys? cant find higher than myself (rep 5)