PDA

View Full Version : Warning...Profanity!!!

RoseRoyce89
02-18-2017, 02:48 AM
I am highly f*cking pi**ed at the server's in this game. This is a game that was highly anticipated for its online multiplayer and has been a huge let down when it comes to actually being able to play any online matches! It is extremely difficult to find a match and half the time you do find one you get dropped in the middle of the opening cut scene or if that does not happen you get through to the middle of the match you have 8 kills, 6 captures, only 3 deaths and your team is winning and then all of a sudden your dropped from the game with an error message. How is one expected to level up newly purchased charecters when they can't get into a match or they keep getting dropped. I didn't spend 60 bucks not to play nor did i spend an extra $30 in steel to not be able to even play with the newly purchased items for my charecter! Please fix this mess you all call a video game!

Drekle
02-18-2017, 02:50 AM
There are no servers... If you are pissed at the servers, upgrade your computer. That is one of the servers!

RoseRoyce89
02-18-2017, 02:55 AM
There are no servers... If you are pissed at the servers, upgrade your computer. That is one of the servers!

I am playing on Xbox so yes there are servers.

teksuo1
02-18-2017, 02:59 AM
nothing like being mid swing /mid combo and suddenly "PLEASE WAIT SYNCHRONIZING GAME DATA" only to be teleported nearby and lose your bearings.

for the special snowflakes who think this only happens to poor connections ; sorry to let you know that it actually happens anytime a ragequitter quits the game. Maybe you haven't got enough playtime to make anyone rage yet XD

Astranger.
02-18-2017, 03:01 AM
You need to dmz your xbox from your router my bet would be that your NAT(letters you can see on the top) are red NAT3 which means that you can only connect to players with NAT1(green) this makes matching you up with people hard. Once you have fixed the NAT to either 2(yellow) or 1(green) you will see that matchmaking will go faster and you won't be dropped as often from games.

RoseRoyce89
02-18-2017, 03:04 AM
nothing like being mid swing /mid combo and suddenly "PLEASE WAIT SYNCHRONIZING GAME DATA" only to be teleported nearby and lose your bearings.

for the special snowflakes who think this only happens to poor connections ; sorry to let you know that it actually happens anytime a ragequitter quits the game. Maybe you haven't got enough playtime to make anyone rage yet XD

You need to dmz your xbox from your router my bet would be that your NAT(letters you can see on the top) are red NAT3 which means that you can only connect to players with NAT1(green) this makes matching you up with people hard. Once you have fixed the NAT to either 2(yellow) or 1(green) you will see that matchmaking will go faster and you won't be dropped as often from games.

I've done that making my NAT type open and it being in the green and still the same issue.

SeranaEclipse
02-18-2017, 03:07 AM
I am highly f*cking pi**ed at the server's in this game. This is a game that was highly anticipated for its online multiplayer and has been a huge let down when it comes to actually being able to play any online matches! It is extremely difficult to find a match and half the time you do find one you get dropped in the middle of the opening cut scene or if that does not happen you get through to the middle of the match you have 8 kills, 6 captures, only 3 deaths and your team is winning and then all of a sudden your dropped from the game with an error message. How is one expected to level up newly purchased charecters when they can't get into a match or they keep getting dropped. I didn't spend 60 bucks not to play nor did i spend an extra $30 in steel to not be able to even play with the newly purchased items for my charecter! Please fix this mess you all call a video game!

First of all agree with the server. p2p shouldn't be a thing (at least on pc) for a multiplayer focused game.
And matchmaking needs a big overhaul.

Second. i hope you did not buy crates with that cash when you are only lvl 1-20 because if so you wasted your money (not counting cosmetics)

RoseRoyce89
02-18-2017, 03:23 AM
First of all agree with the server. p2p shouldn't be a thing (at least on pc) for a multiplayer focused game.
And matchmaking needs a big overhaul.

Second. i hope you did not buy crates with that cash when you are only lvl 1-20 because if so you wasted your money (not counting cosmetics)

Like the armor and weapon packs?

SeranaEclipse
02-18-2017, 03:28 AM
Like the armor and weapon packs?

Yeah. The way the gear system works is. Under Rep 1 you get common items. Rep 1-2 you get rare/common mixed and Rep 3 you get heroic/rare mixed. (heroic looks pretty awesome too but is expensive as hell to max out) Also for the same price at Rep 3 (500 steel for a premium box) you get 3 rares and 2 heroics minimum and that compared to an unranked class is a pretty big chunk of salvage that you can use to upgrade other classes gear.

RoseRoyce89
02-18-2017, 03:39 AM
Yeah. The way the gear system works is. Under Rep 1 you get common items. Rep 1-2 you get rare/common mixed and Rep 3 you get heroic/rare mixed. (heroic looks pretty awesome too but is expensive as hell to max out) Also for the same price at Rep 3 (500 steel for a premium box) you get 3 rares and 2 heroics minimum and that compared to an unranked class is a pretty big chunk of salvage that you can use to upgrade other classes gear.

D*mn well thank goodness i didnt spend it all!!!

SeranaEclipse
02-18-2017, 03:43 AM
D*mn well thank goodness i didnt spend it all!!!

That's good! also if you have not already you should be able to earn a good chunk of crates and steel from the hidden items in the story. Really helps later on in the game.

RoseRoyce89
02-18-2017, 03:47 AM
That's good! also if you have not already you should be able to earn a good chunk of crates and steel from the hidden items in the story. Really helps later on in the game.

Cool thanks I've only played I think 3 parts of the story...Think I am going to have to give the multiplayer a rest for now cause playing online is rough right now with all the errors.