PDA

View Full Version : Stop sending me your hate mail about Lawbringer.

TheBearJew411
02-18-2017, 02:41 AM
After almost every duel I get hate mail for using the wombo combo of parry guard break side heavy shove guard break side heavy. I use it to test the player I am facing to see if they are good enough of a player to stop it. If they cant yes I am going to keep doing it because why drag out the match using all my mixups if you cannot hit a single button against a move that is obviously coming. The whole character and his character specific mix ups work off that shove. Learn who you are fighting against and what their options are.

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 02:43 AM
After almost every duel I get hate mail for using the wombo combo of parry guard break side heavy shove guard break side heavy. I use it to test the player I am facing to see if they are good enough of a player to stop it. If they cant yes I am going to keep doing it because why drag out the match using all my mixups if you cannot hit a single button against a move that is obviously coming. The whole character and his character specific mix ups work off that shove. Learn who you are fighting against and what their options are.

You do realize you cant stop it? That's probably why you get hate mail.

teksuo1
02-18-2017, 02:45 AM
prestiged my lawbringer once, still didn't have fun. now i can play a fun class and know how to wreck lawbringers :rolleyes:

Thanapetus
02-18-2017, 02:45 AM
You do realize you cant stop it? That's probably why you get hate mail.

No, he thinks its all skill just like most of the twitch tardz on youtube.

TheBearJew411
02-18-2017, 02:53 AM
You can break it I stop other lawbringers from doing it to me all the time ..... then it turns into 50/50 mix ups and feints if you start stopping it I throw in a long arm and make you start guessing which one is coming. or if you are an assassin and start side spinning attacks I can shove you and do nothing so you spin right back into parry and another heavy. It is a mind game because lawbringer's standard combos are terrible and he has to parry light attacks to get any other ing of damage that can equal a guard break side heavy. I think the only people who complain about this are people who have never played Lawbringer and do not understand his whole kit is built heavily around that.