PDA

View Full Version : Steam Controller: Unable to enter Hidden Stance as Nobushi

Manhattan-T5
02-18-2017, 02:10 AM
It looks like Ubisoft has gone through great lengths to properly integrate the Steam Controller. For that, I'm grateful. It's a niche controller that I really enjoy. That said, I'm frustrated with the inability to enter into hidden stance.

In the default configuration (recommended by developers), the right pad is mapped to guard direction when in guard mode. Moving straight down on the right pad doesn't enter hidden stance, even though that's what the move list says. I then tried to map pressing down on the right trackpad to "full guard", which is unresponsive. Finally, I tried mapping pressing down on the right pad to "c" to no avail. (I'm not able to map anything to pressing down on the right trackpad)

That brings me to my next frustration: You can't use the controller and keyboard+mouse simultaneously. I don't know the reason, but it has caused nothing but issues for me. This isn't the first time I've tried mapping something to the mouse+keyboard for a workaround.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

UbiNoty
02-18-2017, 02:13 AM
Hi manhattan - thanks for alerting us to this issue. I'll make sure to pass it along and let the team know.

Matpakk
02-26-2017, 11:38 AM
same issue, would love a fix.......

jaif13
02-27-2017, 12:00 AM
I re-mapped the left button to "c"; if you hold it down, it works.

-Jeff