PDA

View Full Version : (PC) (NA) Post Traumatic Ledge Disorder - Recruitment

Hunting_My_Prey
02-18-2017, 01:52 AM
"For Honor, Not With Honor"

My name is Hunting_My_Prey (Also known as Shark), and i'm here today to talk to you about my new community Post Traumatic Ledge Disorder!

What are we?
Well simply put, we're a community. We are a group of gamers who like to play For Honor just like the rest of the people on this forum. Our members don't have to be the best, they don't even have to be good. We're just looking for a fun group of individuals who want to improve their gameplay, and have fun with each other. That being said, a subgroup is available to join for those who truly believe that they are outstanding in the field of combat.

What makes you different from every other group?
Our belief system is that the mechanics that have been introduced in this game, and games like it aren't an accident. This includes games like Chivalry, Mount and Blade, as well as Dark Souls (PvP). We believe that a true honor system would have consent between ALL parties in order to take effect, not just one or two people in the game. We don't like to be forced to play by the rules of "honorable" combat in public lobbies where rules generally go out the window. In short, the belief of the group is that if an honor code should either be accepted by ALL parties, or saved for a private match as to not waste anyone's time or resources.

What are the requirements for getting in?
Simply put, don't be a jerk. We don't want sour people in our community who will bring down our name with toxicity. Along with that, we ask that you have the means to communicate effectively with other people, be it on voice or in game chat. A discord server will be available to those who wish to use it, as well as a Steam Community Group which will be linked later in the post.

The policy on rage / toxicity
We get it. People have rough games and it can cause a range of emotions to be unveiled. Expressing anger or emotions is okay. That being said, it is NOT okay to verbally attack or harass anyone who is playing the game. There is a fine line between banter and upright verbal abuse, and we expect our members to know when they have hit that line so that it doesn't become an issue in the future. While we have no limitations on how we allow our members to play the game, we do not want anyone who comes into our community to be verbally abuse towards the community of the game, or especially their own community members. This is a no tolerance policy, and if issues persist with a certain individual they will be asked to either correct their behavior or leave. We don't want a hostile environment here.

Contact Information
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/P_T_L_D/
Hunting_My_Prey (Owner): http://steamcommunity.com/id/sharkyface
RuffledPort (Owner): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051562353

Come be a part of the PTLD today!
If you want to join this public group, simply join the steam group and introduce yourself, or contact one of the owners for an invite. Have a (dis)honorable day!