PDA

View Full Version : Membership of 12 months buy online through microsoft

jaimesderanged
02-18-2017, 01:47 AM
Dear

I like to greet you from Chile, On the first day of February this year, buy an online membership from the console xbox one, purchased in the commerce here in Chile in a large store. This is supposed to last 12 months from the date of purchase (through payment with mastercard)

Unfortunately today, February 15, 2017 is expired and we do not have access to the UNLIMITED section that is of so much interest to our daughter.

I contacted microsoft support and they told me that they can do nothing, since you are the ones who handle that type of access to the acquired memberships.

We would love to please guide us and in turn, re-register the UNLIMITED section and all derivatives with such membership for the game.

Ubi-KitKoumal
02-18-2017, 10:55 AM
Hello jaimesderanged,

We're sorry to know you're in this situation. For this type of issue, our support should be able to assist you. You can contact them just here (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Shop). I'm not completely positive that we'll be able to help you in the sense that if you bought your subscription in the Microsoft shop, we won't really be able to help, indeed because it's not our shop. I hope to be mistaken.

Kind regards,

KitKoumal

jaimesderanged
02-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Dear

As it is possible that it has taken two weeks without having answered on my case and that nobody of you, your brand your equipment can not do it.
It seems to me a lack of respect that they do not even have the courage to be able to give us an answer.

They are an incompetent and ****ty company, that the only thing they do is steal money all over the world.

They are playing with dreams of boys and girls that the only thing they want is to have fun through their games.

Greetings.

Black_Widow9
02-26-2017, 10:19 PM
Hi jaimes,

Could you please let us know your ticket number?

Thank you!

jaimesderanged
02-27-2017, 01:29 AM
Hello

If you are referring to a claim number, I have one on the page of ubisoft that has been sleeping for two weeks and no one has responded.

Attached the claim number or case number

Black_Widow9
02-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Hi there,

Could you please link your XBL account with your Uplay account so we can resolve this for you?
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000017027/Ubisoft-Account-Linking-Unlinking#q1

Thank you