PDA

View Full Version : Wish valkyrie was better

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-18-2017, 01:19 AM
She has some nice GBs but then she hits slow and weak compared to everything else. It sucks because I want to like her

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 01:23 AM
She gets a buff with the next patch.

Her light attacks are going to be faster. I mean ... that's what the game needs. Another light attack spammer.

Sauronbaine
02-18-2017, 01:24 AM
I wish alot of classes were better.

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-18-2017, 02:03 AM
I wish alot of classes were better.

like which ones

Drekle
02-18-2017, 02:25 AM
She gets a buff with the next patch.

Her light attacks are going to be faster. I mean ... that's what the game needs. Another light attack spammer.

They are not going to be faster, she is going to be able to execute subsequent light attacks faster. Her starting light attack will still be slow. But yes this is very helpful for eventually landing a finisher which are important to valk.

Astranger.
02-18-2017, 02:37 AM
like which ones

Like conq he needs some serious buffs not only are his attacks really slow but damn the recovery of those attacks...... i can attack with a light attack the orochi dodges and light attacks and i can't recover fast enough to block the light attack.

Another example is countering a guard break then hitting a light attack only to get hit by the other players light because it arrived faster.

And then there is his shield bash which is countered by a dodge in any direction and then puniched without a chance to block it because of recovery.

Not to mention not being able to cancel your attacks.

Oh and i almost forgot "here's your free parry" heavy wind up attack.

teksuo1
02-18-2017, 03:05 AM
valk is getting buffed (faster attacks and quicker combos apparently) but there's nothing mentionned about the lawbringer, lul.

Miadous
02-18-2017, 03:39 AM
I wanted to love the Valkyrie too, but she is probably doing the least amount of damage in the game and that part of her problems aren't getting buffed yet.