PDA

View Full Version : Refunded

Anubis9
02-18-2017, 12:09 AM
This game is not fit for sale,do what I did and get a refund which MS gave very quickly.

As the game has too many issues for public sale.

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 12:13 AM
Pretty poor argumented opinion.Why isn't fit for sales?Due to the p2p servers?If it doesn't work for you,fine.To me and many other,it works perfectly,so I don't see what you're claiming here.

Anubis9
02-18-2017, 12:30 AM
Pretty poor argumented opinion.Why isn't fit for sales?Due to the p2p servers?If it doesn't work for you,fine.To me and many other,it works perfectly,so I don't see what you're claiming here.

How does it work fine, as yours is a Pretty poor argumented opinion, To me and many other,it doesnt work perfectly,so I don't see what you're claiming here?!

Only need to look at posts and videos of hack, glitches, unbalanced. also p2p servers? have you even looked up how the network works for this game?

Snowju
02-18-2017, 12:37 AM
How does it work fine, as yours is a Pretty poor argumented opinion, To me and many other,it doesnt work perfectly,so I don't see what you're claiming here?!

Only need to look at posts and videos of hack, glitches, unbalanced. also p2p servers? have you even looked up how the network works for this game?

Man, just admit it. You aren't having fun. That's totally okay if you don't enjoy the game. You can go look at all the hack, glitch, and balance videos you want, but have you experienced any of those in game?

I have rarely experienced any glitches and hacks. The only thing that has bothered me is a single crash-to-desktop and the occasional network annoyance. So while you claim you and many others aren't having a good experience, there are many of us who ARE having a good experience.

The whole point of this post is for you to bring attention to your dissatisfaction and we understand that. Sorry you didn't enjoy it, hope you find some games in the future that you do enjoy!

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 12:39 AM
I don't care what kind of connection the game has,if I can play without issues,then it's works fine to me.Glitches and bugs?I saw some error,pretty normal in a game without even a week.Heck,in bf1 there are bugs after months of release.My argument was pretty clear and simple:if the game doesn't work for you,a refund is the right choice.Just don't let others make your mind for you because they show only the flaws of the game.

Anubis9
02-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Man, just admit it. You aren't having fun. That's totally okay if you don't enjoy the game. You can go look at all the hack, glitch, and balance videos you want, but have you experienced any of those in game?

I have rarely experienced any glitches and hacks. The only thing that has bothered me is a single crash-to-desktop and the occasional network annoyance. So while you claim you and many others aren't having a good experience, there are many of us who ARE having a good experience.

The whole point of this post is for you to bring attention to your dissatisfaction and we understand that. Sorry you didn't enjoy it, hope you find some games in the future that you do enjoy!

The poit of this post was to point out this game was not ready for sale.

simple. Also you are on PC, I am on about the xbox one version

Anubis9
02-18-2017, 12:47 AM
I hope all you guys who say you are not haveing any issues are the ones causing the issues I would love to see what type of connection you guys have and how you line is rated on DSL reports.

PotatoLord47
02-18-2017, 12:55 AM
I hope all you guys who say you are not haveing any issues are the ones causing the issues I would love to see what type of connection you guys have and how you line is rated on DSL reports.

My connection was rated "D" (if u know what i mean) with 20mbps download and 1mbs upload. Pretty garbage huh? Still no bigger issues with connection during playin.

FUEGONOMICS
02-18-2017, 01:27 AM
the difference in pc and xbox is this: we dont have any tweaks that can be done. we cant just download something or fix a driver ect.

all i have access to is my router, my modem, and my box. i cant do anything on the box, i cant do anything on the modem, and the router has long been configured with the proper ports open for all xbox live multiplayer gaming. all of them function on the same multiplayer ports. so ubisoft is not wrong to suggest to people to attempt to configure their router properly, however, beyond that, there is nothing that xbox players can do if its not a networking issue on their end. beyond that, if the game doesnt work, then it just plain DOESNT WORK.

customer opinion is staggeringly negative on xbl because theres nothing we can do but wait or begin the refund process. since you can only obtain the refund for 120 hours, and the game has been out for 72 hours, without even a comment from ubisoft acknowledging widespread problems, any sane person would seek the refund if they are in the category of players who CANNOT play rather than people that arent having fun.

there are already buyer beware reviews and consumer affairs report about this release. you cant expect players that cant get any further than the menus to be having any fun at all, and fun is not the issue, its a lack of functionality. all of that leads back to shoddy project management.

you cant look at this objectively and say that they did all that they could do to provide a good user experience, when its common knowledge that P2P gaming for more than just 2 people is obsolete. Gaming companies began moving away from P2P in the 90s, and it was not for no good reason.

and for what its worth, the operator that i spoke to on xbox live knew that i was calling about For Honor even though all I stated to the automated service was "Refund." At least Microsoft acknowledges that selling a broken game on their store does nothing for their bottom line, and thats why they are rushing to provide refunds. The person I spoke with went on a little bit about the time she had spent that day giving refunds for the game, and then i just passed the phone around to all my roomates so she could get their accounts open and issue their refunds as well.

it could be that seeing things the way they really are stops just short of this forum for some people. if you are having fun, im glad for you, and more than a bit envious. this looked like a great game if only it worked. the beta certainly fooled me into buying this.