PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Ping2Win !!!

MattTrakker23
02-17-2017, 11:03 PM
I really can't help myself but this game has bugs (block bug for example) than on top of it it has an ping issue ....it is clear as hell that an player who hosts the game has 0 ping and the players who in his hosted game have an ping whatsoever... So at the end it becomes who can spam faster his combos...they could have avoided that with dedicated servers !

Shame on you Ubisoft P2P is decades old and shouldn't be used for games in this age

BadgerBadger25
02-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Yep host has 0 ping and games are won based on who spams faster.. why did you even bother making a forum post? Wasting everyone's time.

rcwd
02-17-2017, 11:53 PM
OP may have exaggerated but hes not 100% wrong, I've noticed that if I'm not the host the gb counters are harder to hit but the matches where it picks me to host I countered every single one. I'm not saying I'm good at countering them, actually im pretty bad at if cus i havent really practiced it. My internets pretty good but the difference is there.

Aeecto
02-17-2017, 11:54 PM
There is no host in for honor! ... itīs not a classic p2p network.
But anyways, every single guy can lagg the entire lobby by a bad connction.... classic p2p only the host can do it