PDA

View Full Version : Stamina... Just WTF

Arbiter UK
02-17-2017, 10:43 PM
the Stamina need to seriously be tweaked, how is it fair that some Spamming c**t using GB, GB then Heavy or something along those lines, drains my Stamina and makes it hard to successfully block or get away, yet his is hardly affected? Also how is it fair that someone with out stamina can still block every move thrown at them, especially the "Unblockable" Heavy attacks??? Don't get me started on the Blocking, that's ****ed up as well

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 10:52 PM
the Stamina need to seriously be tweaked, how is it fair that some Spamming c**t using GB, GB then Heavy or something along those lines, drains my Stamina and makes it hard to successfully block or get away, yet his is hardly affected? Also how is it fair that someone with out stamina can still block every move thrown at them, especially the "Unblockable" Heavy attacks??? Don't get me started on the Blocking, that's ****ed up as well

So you moan about losing stamina fast, but also moan about still being able to block when out of stamina... WTF?

Arbiter UK
02-17-2017, 10:57 PM
So you moan about losing stamina fast, but also moan about still being able to block when out of stamina... WTF?

I didn't say I could block, doesn't seem to work for me, I mean the opponents not all Heroes can do it, but a few I've noticed can and its just unfair and bollocks

forrest0755
02-17-2017, 11:13 PM
Hate to be that guy, but it sounds like you just need to practice and get better. Run out of stanima, then back off, and wait until you recover.

emildenvige
02-17-2017, 11:42 PM
Congratulations! You have won an award for stupidest whine I have read today! Sorry but *what* are you proposing? How can we get even a little bit of constructive advice from what you blurted out? Do you want more stamina? Less? Nothing is clear, even a single thing you are whining about. Even the key point you are repeating over and over; do you want people to be able to block or not? And why?