PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Servers!

elderdwarf1974
02-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Of all the games I've played over the last 36 years, none without exception need dedicated servers more than, "For Honour". This is a skill based game, "host advantage" should not be a thing. Host leaving and sending you back to "MAIN MENU" Should not be a thing. Damn, I thought I'd I left this "****e" behind last generation! I thought Microsoft offer Dedicated servers to all developers!

DEDICATED SERVES - NOW!

LoathingWalrus
02-17-2017, 10:58 PM
Completely agree. Having everyone kicked out of an almost done game from a rage quitter is complete BS. Ubisoft have gone and ruined an awesome game with this decision.

Rump_Buffalo
02-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Not to mention the BS with having your group disbanding when there aren't enough players to continue a new game. Why the hell wouldn't it just drop you all back into matchmaking?

xLegendari
02-17-2017, 11:29 PM
Ubi$oft thank$ you for your $upport! lol

Seriously, though, the P2P element is one of the most disappointing things about this game (among many disappointments). I would be really surprised if they tried to fix it at this point, though. They'll rake in all of the hundreds of thousands of sales up front (along with any money from suckers buying steel packs) and move on to the next game.

RatedChaotic
02-18-2017, 12:01 AM
Sorry but it wont happen. This was their cash flow til Ghost recon releases next month. For Honor was doomed before the release. I guarantee there will be more playing Ghost Recon than this game.