PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Order From the Ubisoft Site!

WhyteFlight2
02-17-2017, 10:06 PM
On August 24th, I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition of For Honor. A couple of days before the game was scheduled to be released, I was expecting my order in the mail, but instead got an email that my product was backordered. Apparently 6 months wasn't enough time for them to make sure that my order was in stock and ready to be shipped. In addition to this, for some reason the Ubisoft site isn't working for my account, so that I am unable to check the progress of my order. I contacted customer support, who was unable to help me with either of these issues.

Today, I finally received my Collector's Edition. Upon opening it, however, I discovered that the Gold Edition of the game and season pass were not included. This is the first time I have ordered a Collector's Edition, and the first time I have ordered a product from the Ubisoft site. The service is unnacceptable, especially considering the amount of money a Collector's Edition costs. I could have paid far less money and had the game ready to play the moment it got released.

After experiencing this careless service from Ubisoft, I will never order from the Ubisoft site again. I recommend that you save yourself the enormous hassle and do the same.

JunkieChan666
02-17-2017, 10:57 PM
The same thing happen to me too man got a email saying my order was back ordered while y pre ordered it the august 22..
Got my collector yesterday and when i opened it no copy of the game either...
i chatted with a ubi support and they tell me that was a known issue and they were working on it but could not give me a cdkey while waiting...
Still waiting on a answer for what they will do..