PDA

View Full Version : How do you win a 4v4 if your other 3 team mate suck?

Hangster_96
02-17-2017, 09:28 PM
They all die before I get the chance to win my 1v1 duel

And also if I do happen to win my duel, they're already dead and now I'm being chase by 3 other
And if I turn to fight I will just get retk, so the only option I have left is to run and get the Speed Boost and kill the timer, even tho it won't end a tie they won't get a kill and I won't get a death

What I'm trying to say is the system don't have a skill matching system
When you're searching for a game sure it look like the game have a a Players skill thing but it actually don't
-----------
I don't think I'm good at the game yet but I'm pretty decent at it now

Better than a new players, but I still get to play against players who are new

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 09:30 PM
Get better teammates?

Leave and go into another match?

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 09:32 PM
go help them?

darksavior1977
02-17-2017, 09:33 PM
Legit answer is what Kylar wrote, help them win their fights and you win the numbers game. Otherwise the question becomes, how do I win a 1 v 4?

Zv1k0
02-17-2017, 09:38 PM
And why would you run around for 4 minutes wasting everyones time. I mean i get it u wont get a death but does it matter? Its so frustrating...i mean you lost the round anyway, atleast try and fight and you can win that 3v1 sometimes...your type of players are so annoying...just leave the game or fcking fight u pussey.

Hangster_96
02-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Damn I triggered so many kids here with this post

Must be 7 yrs old?

FREEDOM from
02-17-2017, 10:57 PM

Must be 7 yrs old?

No they gave you the only options. Help your team on their duels so they might not lose all of them. Or die.

rcwd
02-17-2017, 11:00 PM

Must be 7 yrs old?

(gives actual answers) "damn you guys are so triggered"

primeubi11
02-17-2017, 11:04 PM
try to team with good players you meet in game therea alot of good players playing right u probly just have some "newbies"

forrest0755
02-17-2017, 11:09 PM
It happens. I have had bd teammates, and there have been games where I let my team down. Just gotta roll with it

OneLaw4you
02-17-2017, 11:31 PM
go help them? and that just leaves the guy you were facing to run off and gank someone else. double edge sword mate

Te_Wheke
02-17-2017, 11:39 PM
As someone who's come from MOBAs you just need to accept that sometimes you get bad team mates and not let it get to you since some times your team mates will carry you as well.

RatedChaotic
02-17-2017, 11:40 PM
Group with better players

or

Play 1v1..... all problems solved

Thanapetus
02-17-2017, 11:58 PM
Get better teammates?

Leave and go into another match?

According to some on this forum, if you leave a match you should be insta banned and irl headshot by a bazooka.

TCTF_SWAT
02-18-2017, 12:34 AM
Your best chance in a 1v many situation is fight near fatal hazards. At minimum you only need 4 hits to win the match.

PotatoLord47
02-18-2017, 12:37 AM
I know thats weird but I do enjoy games like this. The 1v2 or 1v3 situations gives nice thrill and if you succeed to kill someone its feels great.

crazybread101
02-18-2017, 12:48 AM
I know thats weird but I do enjoy games like this. The 1v2 or 1v3 situations gives nice thrill and if you succeed to kill someone its feels great.

Yeah I've won a couple 1v 3s and it's so rewarding

Hangster_96
02-18-2017, 04:57 AM
Cus you prolly play against noobs

Cus if you were playing even with decent playing you wouldn't have been able to win 1v3s

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
02-18-2017, 05:31 AM

And also if I do happen to win my duel, they're already dead and now I'm being chase by 3 other
And if I turn to fight I will just get retk, so the only option I have left is to run and get the Speed Boost and kill the timer, even tho it won't end a tie they won't get a kill and I won't get a death

When you're searching for a game sure it look like the game have a a Players skill thing but it actually don't
-----------

you dont
you just get more kills than everyone and hate your life
a lot of people suck at this game and dont understand its basic mechanics
everyone just wants to fight
which is cool
but yeah, 4v4 is a mess

FirstSlayer09
02-18-2017, 06:12 AM

-----------

I feel you sometimes we lose soley cus of our teammates it's nothing we have control of. and winning a 1v3 or even a 1v2 sometimes seems impossible. it just happens man