PDA

View Full Version : LAN Mode for Offline Events

HFAxHaunted7
02-17-2017, 09:14 PM
This game has all the makings of a great E-Sports title. It has a great objective mode and nice deathmatch modes. The only thing that's missing is some sort of a LAN mode.

Now, why would this game need a LAN mode? Let me let you all into a bit of news:

There are a bunch of Fighting Game Community (FGC) tournament organizers that see that this game is as legit as Street Fighter or Tekken, and would love to have FH at their events. For example, Larry "Shin Blanka" Dixon, the TO for Final Round in Atlanta, GA, thinks this game could generate real hype, and I think we all can agree. The only problem is that there is no way to make a true head-to-head environment with FH since Ubisoft keeps DRM alive (yes, UPlay is DRM). Aside from major tournaments, there is a bunch of folks out there, including myself, that want to organize local events in their respective cities and such.

What do you all think? Should Ubisoft make this happen like, I don't know, NOW, or not? Also, we need a spectator mode too for online events. Why not?

HFAxHaunted7
02-17-2017, 11:46 PM
they donīt even have observer mode. how can you be more non esport?

That's why I'm saying they should do it. I think this game is interesting enough to have some sort of competition.