PDA

View Full Version : Deaf and dumb community ?

Jetoslash
02-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Why nobody ever talk in chats ? Like never ? Ubisoft community is ******ed ? No ?

Why does dodge works 1 time ourt of 2 ? This game is a coin toss or ?

Hello.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:36 PM
I want to be a ninja. I watch anime. I main Orochi btw.

Moin-Ya
02-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Your friendliness is overwhelming no wonder the community goes deaf when you post.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:43 PM
I always make a party and listen to Spotify for the following reasons

- 90% of players with mics have crappy open mics that are SO SENSITIVE that they allow me to hear the next door neighbors cat farting outside 2 blocks over

- Those same sensitive mics will then DEAFEN me when the person speaks

- Then 75% of the remaining 10% of people who have decent mics have no idea how to adjust their gate so they still come through loud as F***

- 80% of people with mics endlessly B**** and Moan about how their team is garbage and that only THEY are doing anything regardless of what their score is.

- Some people with mics are below the age of 15 and I literally cannot tolerate squeakers in parties. Like nails on a chalkboard of my mind when they speak

- I don't like other people telling me what to do or ordering me around

- No I don't wanna hear you carry on a conversation with whoever is in the room with you

- I don't wanna hear the Crappy music you have playing in the background

- I will NOT listen to people complain and moan about every death they have

So no thanks. I will stay in my party. If I need something I will ping or use the in game chat options.

ForBoo
02-17-2017, 08:45 PM
I always make a party and listen to Spotify for the following reasons

- 90% of players with mics have crappy open mics that are SO SENSITIVE that they allow me to hear the next door neighbors cat farting outside 2 blocks over

- Those same sensitive mics will then DEAFEN me when the person speaks

- Then 75% of the remaining 10% of people who have decent mics have no idea how to adjust their gate so they still come through loud as F***

- 80% of people with mics endlessly B**** and Moan about how their team is garbage and that only THEY are doing anything regardless of what their score is.

- Some people with mics are below the age of 15 and I literally cannot tolerate squeakers in parties. Like nails on a chalkboard of my mind when they speak

- I don't like other people telling me what to do or ordering me around

- No I don't wanna hear you carry on a conversation with whoever is in the room with you

- I don't wanna hear the Crappy music you have playing in the background

- I will NOT listen to people complain and moan about every death they have

So no thanks. I will stay in my party. If I need something I will ping or use the in game chat options.

Disgruntled response but true :P

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Disgruntled response but true :P

Sorry to come off that way but I have just had enough busted eardrums from open mics and enough crappy rap music blaring in the background for me to even try anymore.

Just easier to listen to my music or talk with my friends.

Jetoslash
02-17-2017, 08:57 PM
No, you missunderstood, i mean TALK IN GAME. I mean there is LITTERALY no one writing on 96% of the game i do. I'm not evern speaking about vocal or anything

Versuviou5
02-17-2017, 09:09 PM
No, you missunderstood, i mean TALK IN GAME. I mean there is LITTERALY no one writing on 96% of the game i do. I'm not evern speaking about vocal or anything

Probably because you get many many team members who do not even speak the same language xD

You know how many Spanish/German/French/Russian teams I get thrown into?... they just simply don't bloody understand you to respond

OR

Hurl abuse, type wads of hate, spam the quick messages of Wow! ( personal favorite of mine =P ) Thanks! or Sorry! over and over etc..

FH is the new Call of Kinder garden. Find a fixed team or summin to play with you.

CaptGhostDoge
02-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Sorry to come off that way but I have just had enough busted eardrums from open mics and enough crappy rap music blaring in the background for me to even try anymore.

Just easier to listen to my music or talk with my friends.

Tbh I wish I could control sensitivity independently but they tied it to actual input volume (meaning if I want to keep it sensitive it likes putting the volume up)

Plus I'd prefer to have my mic closed anyway, I always end up *****ing when I get killed and I do a lot of open-ended taunting that it drives specific people insane. Last thing the team needs is someone *****ing or for me to accidentally start a flame war because I called a teammate an idiot for attacking and giving a dude revenge when I had it handled.

Or Elim mode, which is an absolutely horrendous mode compared to every other mode in the game(atleast IMO)

B3N--
02-17-2017, 09:30 PM
Why nobody ever talk in chats ? Like never ? Ubisoft community is ******ed ? No ?

Why does dodge works 1 time ourt of 2 ? This game is a coin toss or ?

Hello.

sure, go to steam, their forum or game tchat are way better :)

and i can see talk in tchat, trash talk , okay, but talk anyway , lol