PDA

View Full Version : Story mode: How much stel do you get?

eliteslayer66
02-17-2017, 08:14 PM
I heard you get a lot of steel for beating the game depending on the dificulty.

Does anyone know how much you get on hard or realistic?

Also how do you get crates in storymode?

Also What happens when you get all the collectibles?

Scrula
02-21-2017, 08:49 PM
I recently beat the story on hard and got 4000 steel for it.
The collectibles or breakables or however they are called can be picked up only once, no matter on which difficulty you play.
Certain ones reward you with a bit of steel, others give some Emblem/Symbols for costumization and about ... 8 i guess give a scavenger crate, which you can use to get gear in multiplayer.

Karma_Ghost
02-21-2017, 08:59 PM
I got 8 crates as well, but I didn't get every breakable. You get the steel once. I don't think it changes based on difficulty.. I got the same playing through normal first. Counting the crates (8x500), you're looking at ~8000 steel worth.

Fuzzybutts
02-21-2017, 09:07 PM
I got 8 crates as well, but I didn't get every breakable. You get the steel once. I don't think it changes based on difficulty.. I got the same playing through normal first. Counting the crates (8x500), you're looking at ~8000 steel worth.

That sounds barely worth the time of putting up with the terrible campaign :/

I'd consider it if it didn't put me to sleep, even on realistic mode.

Kradle_31
02-21-2017, 10:56 PM
I was on Chapter 1 mission 5 and started with about 1600 steel and completed the rest of the campaign from there. at the end of the campaign I had about 7200 steel. This includes the steel you can get from the breakable white vases you find on the maps. The vases are definitely worth looking for, some will give you emblem elements, but the more valuable ones will give you steel and scavenger crates.