PDA

View Full Version : Fix your game

TravoltinoSK
02-17-2017, 07:56 PM
I WAS DC'D FIVE TIMES JUST IN MENU (match is full ffs), THREE TIMES MID GAME, AND TWO TIMES GAME HAVENT EVEN STARTED.
I sent you a refund ticket 2 days ago and you still didnt reply to me, this company is a bunch of scammers and I DO REALLY HOPE karma gets you ... so many ANTI CUSTOMER ******** you do is beyond any levels of normality ..

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 07:57 PM
I WAS DC'D FIVE TIMES JUST IN MENU (match is full ffs), THREE TIMES MID GAME, AND TWO TIMES GAME HAVENT EVEN STARTED.
I sent you a refund ticket 2 days ago and you still didnt reply to me, this company is a bunch of scammers and I DO REALLY HOPE karma gets you ... so many ANTI CUSTOMER ******** you do is beyond any levels of normality ..

If you have disconnected that many times, perhaps it may be your internet connection.

Parra11ax
02-17-2017, 07:58 PM
If you have disconnected that many times, perhaps it may be your internet connection.
No

Vasher.
02-17-2017, 07:59 PM

Just remember, this is a game, not the end of the world...

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 08:05 PM
No

And please tell me why that isn't a possibility?

Jetoslash
Just remember, this is a game, not the end of the world...

MOST.USEFUL.ANSWER.EVER.

Man when you buy a car you dont want it half broken. Use brain, jesus.

Drekle
And please tell me why that isn't a possibility?

Because all of us can relate?

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Because all of us can relate?

That doesn't mean it can't be his internet. He didn't even say what his NAT was so no one knows exactly why

FredEx919
02-17-2017, 08:13 PM
If you're having trouble, my suggestion is to await assistance from the support team. Remember that they are helping many players and so there may be a small delay in response. We'll continue to have people on hand to assist over in the support forums and support website as well.

Eldereth.
02-17-2017, 08:26 PM
The guy is right, the connection issues are there, and is frustrating. In 4/5 games I play with my friends at least one of them gets dcd so we have to alt+f4 and remake the party. There's no excuse for Ubisoft. They should get their **** together or at least respond to the refund demands.

Triplash
02-17-2017, 08:32 PM
It is on your end. And that is just a fact. If you disconnected 5 times at the main menu, while thousands of players did not and were able to play, it is on your end.

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 08:43 PM
It is on your end. And that is just a fact. If you disconnected 5 times at the main menu, while thousands of players did not and were able to play, it is on your end.

It's a widespread problem that countless people are experiencing and have expressed on these forums. It is an issue with this game.

TravoltinoSK
02-17-2017, 08:45 PM
If you're having trouble, my suggestion is to await assistance from the support team. Remember that they are helping many players and so there may be a small delay in response. We'll continue to have people on hand to assist over in the support forums and support website as well.

Iam glad and honestly suprised that you reacted, and I dont think support team can help me. Its nothing they dont know already game crashes ALOT and Iam not alone in this. It was more like a shout in the dark filled with desperation because after all of that I like the gameplay .. but DCs, Lags (that result in death OR win) make it borderline unplayable

RatedChaotic
02-17-2017, 08:51 PM

I hope you weren't being serious. When alot of others are experiencing the same. Look from page 1 to 10 and count all the threads that pertain to this issue.

#UBISQUICKMONEY

MusCanus
02-17-2017, 09:06 PM
I wonder if they have the same bots in the support team as the ones they use to moderate this forum...