PDA

View Full Version : Orochi needing changes.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Was looking forward to maining him until I saw everyone else had the same idea. Finding his abilities very boring and easy, why on earth does it say "Hard" having played all the characters he seems easy to me, or the easiest for 1v1.

I don't understand why they make a character that is so quick and easy to avoid attacks a super hard hitter. He has by far the best punish in the game. I can't help but feel like a cheeser when I go into 1v1's with him right now.

TCTF_SWAT
02-17-2017, 07:50 PM
would be ncie if the cockroach was just removed from the game. Would be alot better.

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 07:56 PM
I just hate how when orochi's GB, the one getting GB can't block the heavy he throws after. When other warriors GB, you can block the next attack, but not with orocho for whatever stupid reason.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 07:59 PM
I just hate how when orochi's GB, the one getting GB can't block the heavy he throws after. When other warriors GB, you can block the next attack, but not with orocho for whatever stupid reason.

He's quick

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Lets remove warden, PK, and Shugoki too! Since such great player as you can't handle them then they are redundant right?

For once I agree with you lol

People act like since THEY can't deal with a hero then NOBODY can deal with them.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:08 PM
For once I agree with you lol

People act like since THEY can't deal with a hero then NOBODY can deal with them.

What makes you think people can't deal with them, maybe they're winning with them. It's funny that I see people like you everywhere who just assumes everyone's losing when they complain about a game. Pure ignorance.

TCTF_SWAT
02-17-2017, 08:10 PM
Lets remove warden, PK, and Shugoki too! Since such great player as you can't handle them then they are redundant right?

Where did I say anything about handling? I just hate the character overall. should be squashed with the upmost importance.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:14 PM
When someone like TCTF_SWAT says that Orochi is cockroach and should be removed then they are probably losing to them and can't handle their only weapon "speed". Sure he might get slight rework. Maybe add some moves, change some. But most important is...when there is loading image...he is holding his weapon like a god damn ******. You are got your hands near your belly, then point your tip toward opponent(like warden does) not the heavens! (other image is fairly good, arms up, tip up ready for slash).

Sigh

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 08:18 PM
I can't help but feel like a cheeser when I go into 1v1's with him right now.

Strange to say,but I feel this way when I play kensei in 1v1.Picked him up today because I was bored of orochi and...just wow.Amazing range,good damage,maybe too slow gb for punish after the parry but he's a monster.
Maybe it's just a placebo because it says "Easy" hero,but I feel like he's way more easyer than orochi to play.

TCTF_SWAT
02-17-2017, 08:22 PM
When someone like TCTF_SWAT says that Orochi is cockroach and should be removed then they are probably losing to them and can't handle their only weapon "speed". Sure he might get slight rework. Maybe add some moves, change some. But most important is...when there is loading image...he is holding his weapon like a god damn ******. You got your hands near your belly, then point your tip toward opponent(like warden does) not the heavens! (other image is fairly good, arms up, tip up ready for slash).

Still assuming eh? That's cool.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Still assuming eh? That's cool.

Lets be honest though.

People don't come to the forums to complain about a charcter/gun/mechanic/etc that they hate because they are having no issues dealing with it.

Most people come directly to the forums and make complaint/rage threads because they just got wrecked in the game in a frustrating way and they aren't mature enough to handle it like an adult. So they come onto the forums to spew vitriol and spam at anyone who dares say that they are wrong.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Lets be honest though.

People don't come to the forums to complain about a charcter/gun/mechanic/etc that they hate because they are having no issues dealing with it.

Most people come directly to the forums and make complaint/rage threads because they just got wrecked in the game in a frustrating way and they aren't mature enough to handle it like an adult. So they come onto the forums to spew vitriol and spam at anyone who dares say that they are wrong.

Wrong. Come play me I will show you.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Wrong. Come play me I will show you.

1) I said "Most" not all

2) I am on PSN. If you got a PS4 then add me and I will GLADLY 1v1

TCTF_SWAT
02-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Lets be honest though.

Well of course. That's the norm. That's not my style though.

Triplash
02-17-2017, 08:39 PM
Orochi is fine. Learn different strategies to fighting different classes. Stop applying the same strategy against all hereos and then complaining when it doesn't work. Stop trying to over simplify the game. When you get smoked learn from it instead of blaming every class but yours is broken.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Orochi is fine. Learn different strategies to fighting different classes. Stop applying the same strategy against all hereos and then complaining when it doesn't work. Stop trying to over simplify the game. When you get smoked learn from it instead of blaming every class but yours is broken.

Another ****** that doesn't simply understand that one might be complaining about how easy a class is. This is what is wrong with game communities, people like you who can only assume people who have negative thoughts about the game are losing.

Triplash
02-17-2017, 08:50 PM
Another ****** that doesn't simply understand that one might be complaining about how easy a class is. This is what is wrong with game communities, people like you who can only assume people who have negative thoughts about the game are losing.

See I think it's the opposite. I think what's wrong with game communities are the extremely vocal minority of players who complain about everything and prevent any real conversation by flooding the forum with 100 hyperbolic threads of "This class is OP!" "This game will be dead in a week!" "Rabble rabble rabble!"

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:55 PM
See I think it's the opposite. I think what's wrong with game communities are the extremely vocal minority of players who complain about everything and prevent any real conversation by flooding the forum with 100 hyperbolic threads of "This class is OP!" "This game will be dead in a week!" "Rabble rabble rabble!"

If we pretend the games good, Ubisoft won't change it, then the game will die as competitive players will leave. People that speak the hard truth is what makes games good!

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 08:58 PM
Devs has data you don't have access to. Also you are just a vocal small sample of the whole playerbase which doesn't mean you are wrong, but it sure doesn't mean you are right either. Devs will look at their stuff and will decide until then hold onto your hats.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:58 PM
If we pretend the games good, Ubisoft won't change it, then the game will die as competitive players will leave. People that speak the hard truth is what makes games good!

You can criticize a game while still acknowledging that the game is good. Somehow people miss this fact.

Triplash
02-17-2017, 09:04 PM

My concern is that the game IS good, and that Ubisoft might listen to one of the awful ideas or meaningless complaints.

The game is certainly not perfect. There's legitimate discussions to be had on maps, environmental deaths, game modes, faction war and there are problems that need improvement like connection reliability and bot behaviors. I look forward to the game getting better. But that's not what have here. What we have here is 50+ threads on "I QUIT" "I HATE YOU" "NERF THIS CLASS I JUST LOST TO THEM" "THIS GAME WILL BE DEAD IN A WEEK".

And if Ubisoft listens to any of that, or thinks it represents the playerbase at large, we will end up with all classes playing exactly the same, and a very deep combat system reduced to garbage. I pray they don't listen.

The_B0G_
02-17-2017, 09:35 PM
All you need to look at is how often Orochi gets picked to realise that he must be OP compared to other classes, bad players can do well with him but I can usually beat them, good players wreck with him, when a good player gets him it's a never ending light attack/dash/shoulder charge spam with left and right dodge attacks thrown in.

The fact it seems he never runs out of stamina is the most OP part because I can handle the onslaught defensivlely, it's the fact that he never gasses out and could do it indefinitely that makes you have to go on the attack.

A stamina nerf alone would probably do wonders in balancing the class. With my Lawbringer I do his charge, a light attack, and a throw, then heavy, hes completely gassed, Orochi does more damage and is faster and could pull off dash, gb, 2x light attack in an endless cycle.

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 09:36 PM
"dash, gb, 2x light attack in an endless cycle."

This is simply not true.

Zeo
02-17-2017, 09:37 PM
ITT: People who arent getting Light Attack Spammed by Peacekeeper.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 09:41 PM
All you need to look at is how often Orochi gets picked to realise that he must be OP compared to other classes.

yeah.

Couldn't POSSIBLY be that people like the idea of him, his armor, or playstyle.

Or the fact he had arguably the most badass pre-release trailer.

HAS to be be that he is OP.

(lol)

The_B0G_
02-17-2017, 09:41 PM
"dash, gb, 2x light attack in an endless cycle."

This is simply not true.

Well I don't play him because he's a cheese class but I've seen him go through that same combo at least 4 or 5 times in a row. I use berseker and he gasses out way before Orochi on full attack.

JeenaSun
02-17-2017, 09:42 PM
The only classes that are really broken: warlords and conquerors. They can literally block anything, and they got insane attack range. head charges must be fixed, its too broken.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 09:44 PM
yeah.

Couldn't POSSIBLY be that people like the idea of him, his armor, or playstyle.

Or the fact he had arguably the most badass pre-release trailer.

HAS to be be that he is OP.

(lol)

He is ****ing OP as hell, I feel you're just ignoring this to be in the minority to seem more intelligent when you're just completely wrong. I've looked at the majority of your posts and it's like you just disagree to be different.

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 09:44 PM
Well I don't play him because he's a cheese class but I've seen him go through that same combo at least 4 or 5 times in a row. I use berseker and he gasses out way before Orochi on full attack.

That could be possible, even though you have to stop and reload your stamina but usually you don't notice it when it happens because the orochi dashes back than do a roll, and thats when he reloads. If you are good at blocking or parrying and you only do light attacks you may be able to keep up for a long time, but that is very opponent dependent.

Hackfraysn
02-18-2017, 01:54 AM
would be ncie if the cockroach was just removed from the game. Would be alot better.

Cockrochi. That's how I'm gonna call him from now on.

The_B0G_
02-18-2017, 01:57 AM
Cockrochi. That's how I'm gonna call him from now on.

Cockrochi the spamurai

V1ZI0N
02-18-2017, 02:51 AM
70% of my duels are vs this guy...

The_B0G_
02-18-2017, 04:16 AM
70% of my duels are vs this guy...

In 4v4 modes hes 3 out of 4 of the opposing team frequently lol

Syllogy
02-18-2017, 04:31 AM
Was looking forward to maining him until I saw everyone else had the same idea. Finding his abilities very boring and easy, why on earth does it say "Hard" having played all the characters he seems easy to me, or the easiest for 1v1.

I don't understand why they make a character that is so quick and easy to avoid attacks a super hard hitter. He has by far the best punish in the game. I can't help but feel like a cheeser when I go into 1v1's with him right now.

I like facing Orochi's; they are easy pickings for a Berserker.