PDA

View Full Version : conqueror stunlock till death counter?

SuperMmeee
02-17-2017, 07:21 PM
how to stop the chain? or is it really 1 hit kill?

Vordred
02-17-2017, 07:23 PM
umm what chain, i play the conq regularly some would be interested to know about this.

if you are referring to the Heavy - Shield bash - Heavy, that heavy after the shield bash is blockable. and almost they will run out of stamina real quick spamming shield bash

Lufury
02-17-2017, 07:35 PM
how to stop the chain? or is it really 1 hit kill?

Sidesteps into hits. freewin

JackStreicher
03-11-2017, 10:21 PM
I tried it with one of my friends. If you have a latency that's sltightly over 35ms you won't be able to get out of the conquerer Stunnlock, Dodges won't go off, the same goes for rollign out of combat.
Since the devs seem to assume everyone has a perfect connection (well in germany we don't). So I basically fail once/lag too hard and I am trapped until I die. Afterwards the conqus always spam how great they are... well the not thinking about latency with very small reaction times is just one reason why this game sucks and all overly fast or dodgy classes will faceroll you easily (orochi, nobushi, pk) and stunlock classes will do what they do best: stunlock (it's also really frustrating that the conq can spam his unblockable shield bash about thrice in a row I guess.... spaming of attacks should be a no go, always as well as stunlocks)...

JibletHunter
03-11-2017, 10:29 PM
^ This. The heavy is not blocable for Raider or Nob if the guard is not already in the appropriate potion before the charge. It becomes unblocable for other characters with the latency mentioned above. I can dodge/block this chain every time on my alienware. If it play on my friend's HP, its not even close (at 40 ms) and with stamina cost reduction gear + attack, it is in fact a 1 hit kill combo on any member of the cast. This same thing applies to headbutt spam and shoulder charge as well.

It doesn't effect me much, but I just wanted to make those "GET GUD" sweethearts aware that this is an issue of poor design and latency, not skill, for many players.

Banicks
03-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Dodge the shield charge, you can't do anything on the follow up attack because you are stunned. The chain is then broken.

JibletHunter
03-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Dodge the shield charge, you can't do anything on the follow up attack because you are stunned. The chain is then broken.

Well, I can tell that you didn't read this whopping 1 page of text before posting. How does this address the many players with latency issues who are stuck forever?

secrecy274
03-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Heavier heroes can survives the entire chain until the Conq runs out of stamina. No idea about the smaller classes though.

Banicks
03-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Well, I can tell that you didn't read this whopping 1 page of text before posting. How does this address the many players with latency issues who are stuck forever?

Don't buy MP titles from Ubisoft again when they never use dedicated servers.

It wouldn't be conq problem either, you'd be stun locked and prevented from blocking all classes etc. In fact if you are claiming lag is that bad, why are you playing, you would get owned by everything all the time.

Thinking more along the lines of a l2p issue.

Reign
03-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Heavier heroes can survives the entire chain until the Conq runs out of stamina. No idea about the smaller classes though.

Most can I only get off three heavies/bashes before needing to regen. But people are wising up an dodging it alot more than they used to unless I have them against a wall. For the people with "latency issues" the only advice I could give is parry, stop the train before it leaves the station.

JackStreicher
03-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Don't buy MP titles from Ubisoft again when they never use dedicated servers.

It wouldn't be conq problem either, you'd be stun locked and prevented from blocking all classes etc. In fact if you are claiming lag is that bad, why are you playing, you would get owned by everything all the time.

Thinking more along the lines of a l2p issue.

35-40 ms is not lagging that's the best latency I've ever gotten.
Oh and about the "why not stop playing": Because we paid 60€ for it (70$)? Think about that before non-sense posting. This is a paid title after all and so we should be provided with a more lag-secure system, not the design fail the whole game becomes once you have a latency that's a little worst than the best you could get...

about l2p: Hammerign dodge before the enemy attack started just to watch your charakter do nothing and get hit with a now undodagble combo, has quite nothing to do with l2p though it's easier to claim everyone just sucks due to it makes you feel superior, but well mate if you need that...

I main warden and Warlord and they're also getting killed by the conq combo. I don't know how conq players see their champ but in my experience conqs attack pretty fast and they deal about the damage of a warden (I think I remember they were slightly over the warden with some of their heavies).

Well...so long
Jack.

Banicks
03-13-2017, 01:45 AM
35-40 ms is not lagging that's the best latency I've ever gotten.
Oh and about the "why not stop playing": Because we paid 60€ for it (70$)? Think about that before non-sense posting. This is a paid title after all and so we should be provided with a more lag-secure system, not the design fail the whole game becomes once you have a latency that's a little worst than the best you could get...

about l2p: Hammerign dodge before the enemy attack started just to watch your charakter do nothing and get hit with a now undodagble combo, has quite nothing to do with l2p though it's easier to claim everyone just sucks due to it makes you feel superior, but well mate if you need that...

I main warden and Warlord and they're also getting killed by the conq combo. I don't know how conq players see their champ but in my experience conqs attack pretty fast and they deal about the damage of a warden (I think I remember they were slightly over the warden with some of their heavies).

Well...so long
Jack.

You might as well cut losses dude. Ubisoft aren't going to adjust a class to latency, they're not even going to implement dedicated servers. The game will die within the next few months, like all Ubisoft MP titles.

Everyone lost out on this game, live and learn, dont buy into Ubisoft's BS again.

Lionardudu
03-13-2017, 03:12 AM

Lol really .... Warden and Warlord have a better version of Conqueror charge, they hit harder, have a fast aoe that can be used and have faster heavy ....(conq dont execute with an heavy when only a square of life left lol)

I vote to get the warden charge on coqueror and give the mixup combo to warden. My conqueror will be very happy!!

Really ... i want to know where are all this player getting killed by mixup combo.
I get only player that can conter that easlly and i have to play the light attack/parry game to get some damage XD
When even that dont work cause they dodge your charge and they dont attack, you have to only snare them, try to bait with charged heavy, or allblock cancel(losing half of stamina) cause even light attack
getting parried XD

Dark.Knights
03-13-2017, 04:27 AM
umm what chain, i play the conq regularly some would be interested to know about this.

if you are referring to the Heavy - Shield bash - Heavy, that heavy after the shield bash is blockable. and almost they will run out of stamina real quick spamming shield bashThey put the stamina gear to allow them spam many time for 4 vs 4 mode.

Vrbas1
03-13-2017, 05:10 AM
Conqueror main here. I get side-stepped left and right all the time. I might be able to get off a Heavy shield bash and another Heavy, but everyone always escapes it just by dodging. It's INCREDIBLY easy to get out of because this "easy conqueror mode" everyone talks about has never worked for me unless it's a new player.