PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer wall push abuse

Nexuss94
02-17-2017, 07:10 PM
Dont buff the lawbringer he can just abuse you into a wall and then you cant do anything to his endless pushing WTF and people want this class buffed wtf

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 07:13 PM
Thats his thing. He is a disabler.

People seem to think that since he is huge and has a huge axe that he is supposed to be a damage machine or a tank.

He isn't.

His job is to bully, stun and bash his way to victory. Just like the PK's job is to poke, dodge and bleed her way to victory.

Every heroes kit is made with a strategy and purpose in mind. The players job is to adapt to that kit and use it to win. Not to force the hero to be something they aren't

A Heroes kit revolves around wall banging? Then stay away from walls.

A Heroes kit revolves around overheads? Then be waiting for the overhead.

Its gonna take time but eventually people will get what each hero is about and the game will be MUCH better off because of it.

scorpionx1
02-17-2017, 07:15 PM
Dont buff the lawbringer he can just abuse you into a wall and then you cant do anything to his endless pushing WTF and people want this class buffed wtf

dude you gotta dodge that thing.

SCNADS
02-17-2017, 07:58 PM

So i understand where you are coming from how they can just stun lock you like crazy, I myself play as a lawbringer but they run out of stamina really fast so it is really easy to counter them once they run out because for me when i run out of stamina after doing a guard break or the stun thing, I accidentally do an attack after that almost every time, so its really easy to counter him if he does that. Also you can dodge most of his attacks so my advice to you is dodge more frequently when going up against a law bringer. Push more of a defensive stance when fighting him rather than an attacking stance