PDA

View Full Version : How to win easy

Oilysand
02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
Play orochi. Spam shield break. Win.

When losing fight as orochi just run no one can catch you.

But if you lose a fight as orochi, your **** stop playing.

Broken *** shield break

Print.
02-19-2017, 03:48 AM
Press guardbreak as they grab you. Congratulations, you have just succesfully countered this strategy.

GewaltSam
02-19-2017, 05:35 AM
This guide is no good as long as they leave guardbreak counter in I'm afraid.

Tr1stesse
02-21-2017, 03:21 PM

Broken *** shield break

Orichi doesnt have such a big pool of combo's,99% of them all do the same,
I find them relatively easy to counter.

Just let them attack, cause if you initiate they will side step, if they do side step, they will ALWAYS
do 1 or 2 things .. Guardbreak or attack from the top.

And the MOST FUNNY thing is,when they try to guardbreak, I just start attacking, they can't defend when you attack and they try to guardbreak.

I don't say I win every duel, but am not affraid of them, and the more aggresive they play, the more easy it is to counter.

IGalainI
02-23-2017, 01:29 PM

Broken *** shield break

Itīs that easy? Come and play one!

Itsaku
02-24-2017, 05:25 AM
Lmfao another qq thread about a bad class. If you bothered to learn how to play the game you'd find Orochis are ridiculously easy to beat. They have a large set of skills, but none of them are good.

How about instead of talking about how they can abuse a broken mechanic that nearly EVERY class can abuse, let's talk about why they're bad?

Assassins (Orochi is an assassin) have the lowest health in the game.

They're a counter attack class, but not a single counter attack in their set is better than parry -> heavy attack with the one exception of a heavy deflect attack followed by a heavy attack which can only be done against extremely slow attacks. Most attacks the heavy deflect isn't even guaranteed. Further, deflects are harder than parries. Yeah, they can do something MORE difficult than a parry for less reward except under special conditions that rely on the opponent being an idiot.

Like all assassins, they have reflex defense, so they can't just keep 1/3 of the attack zones defended at any one time. At most times they don't have ANY attack zones defended. Which also makes it more difficult to parry.

One of the main skills they use (Storm Rush) is extremely easy to parry. Like seriously, the Peacekeeper's Dashing Thrust might be the only thing easier.

Related to the OP but not my rant about how bad Orochi actually is, if people spam GB on you, just spam light attacks. You can't GB someone using an attack, you literally bounce off their chest.

Avean
02-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Orochi is deadly against new players who dont know how to counter him, he is still viable in high tier fighters no doubt, but it takes really skilled players to play him 100%.
If you think Orochi is annoying, wait until you meat a good Warlord, Conqueror or Lawbringer...... then you wish you would fight an Orochi again.

twibeyslakers
03-15-2017, 08:22 AM
This is true conq,lawb,and warlord can shut down orochi and kill him in 2 heavys.

Peligrad
03-16-2017, 03:01 PM
This is true conq,lawb,and warlord can shut down orochi and kill him in 2 heavys.

Orochi has 120 health.

Last I checked none of these characters can hit for 60 damage.

Math is hard...

Jounin_Astray
03-17-2017, 03:18 AM
The best way to currently win in this game is to spam record and put the game in a constant state of recovery until most on either team get booted. It's sad, really.

...You think they know about this issue? Or rather, do they care?